Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO
That's what my guess was. But I don't see my oponent listed on the double battle teams. Wierd.
(Aug 18, 2015, 06:09 PM)colec91 Wrote: How do you know the matchups? Its a little confusing

The schedule goes across horizontally. Your team is the one all the way in the left hand column. the person in your row under week one is the person you are battling. For example, my first game in the VGC is the Dallas Bidoofs. They are one ones in my row under the Week One column. Hope this clears it up.
If anyone that is not in my sub division and would like practice just hit me up. I am in both leagues
So When is Week One Date wise?
(Aug 21, 2015, 09:02 AM)GamingMct Wrote: So When is Week One Date wise?

gaming r u doing doubles and singles?
August 29th. Upload your video to yt, send us a showdown replay, or submit a battlecode

gaming drop me a message on here about what date + time you want to battle and as long as its not when i'm asleep i should be able to (will have to be showdown, i currently just do not have the free time to breed my team for real XD)

Same goes for you gandora since we play each other in doubles please drop me a message on here and i'll try to make w/e time you want as long as its not like 4 am my time XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
what are we supposed to do if our opponent hasn't drafted a team
(Aug 26, 2015, 04:30 AM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote: what are we supposed to do if our opponent hasn't drafted a team
I don't think he's available so should be a win for you
Can I join as the Maryland Milotics for both, please?
FC: 5000-5032-3581 IGN: Brandon