Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO
I want to be the Miami Donphans. Doubles only.
IGN: Matthew
FC: 1779-2884-2927
(Aug 26, 2015, 03:19 PM)MegaGallade475 Wrote: I want to be the Miami Donphans. Doubles only.

Signups ended on August 12th. I think the only way to get in is if the 2 people who didnt draft their team get replaced, but idk if or when that will happen
(Aug 26, 2015, 05:28 PM)Bucsfan818 Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2015, 03:19 PM)MegaGallade475 Wrote: I want to be the Miami Donphans. Doubles only.

Signups ended on August 12th. I think the only way to get in is if the 2 people who didnt draft their team get replaced, but idk if or when that will happen

... ayyyye kappa

Mesa Magcargos ftw
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Hey guys! Sorry for lack of info, I'm on vacation and thus have not had access to my computer at home. I just wanted to write that both the Kingdras and Clefables have backed out of the league. I will try to update the schedule ASAP.
Where can we see week 1 results?
#TeamForum

Backed out of the league? Does that mean two more can enter or its settled?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
SCORES FOR WEEK 1
SINGLES
VGC
I had the post on twitter but forgot about the forum. Here they are now
Haven't heard from my competition waiting for the pm.
(Aug 26, 2015, 06:49 PM)pokeguy19 Wrote: Hey guys! Sorry for lack of info, I'm on vacation and thus have not had access to my computer at home. I just wanted to write that both the Kingdras and Clefables have backed out of the league. I will try to update the schedule ASAP.

Also the Hillsborough Hitmontop
(Aug 30, 2015, 06:42 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: SCORES FOR WEEK 1
SINGLES
VGC
I had the post on twitter but forgot about the forum. Here they are now

Hey Mitch I think you posted the singles information twice instead of the VGC score down below. Just post the link when its ready.