Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO
How will the draft work because I was at school when the youtubers did their draft so i missed out
I'm very interested in participating in the Doubles league!
Put me down as the Canton City Clefables.
(Aug 5, 2015, 09:46 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: How will the draft work because I was at school when the youtubers did their draft so i missed out
The draft for VGC and Singles will take place on separate days. We will try to find a time good for everybody. VGC will be drafted in the VGC15Forum chat on a twitch so make sure you follow that channel and singles draft will take place the next day on Pokeguy19's twitch channel. If it doesn't work for you I guess I'll have to find a s time that works for everybody or you could draft what's left after everybody else drafts maybe. Hopefully the timing will work for everybody
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:10 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2015, 09:46 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: How will the draft work because I was at school when the youtubers did their draft so i missed out
The draft for VGC and Singles will take place on separate days. We will try to find a time good for everybody. VGC will be drafted in the VGC15Forum chat on a twitch so make sure you follow that channel and singles draft will take place the next day on Pokeguy19's twitch channel. If it doesn't work for you I guess I'll have to find a s time that works for everybody or you could draft what's left after everybody else drafts maybe. Hopefully the timing will work for everybody

Seeing I live in Australia. What if I make a list of the top 50 pokes i want for vgc then do the same for the singles and u choose what ever 1 is available at the top of the list?
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:28 AM)Jetman99 Wrote:

Seeing I live in Australia. What if I make a list of the top 50 pokes i want for vgc then do the same for the singles and u choose what ever 1 is available at the top of the list?

There's no time you'll be available? It will be on the weekend probably next week
(Aug 6, 2015, 07:00 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

There's no time you'll be available? It will be on the weekend probably next week

Jet if you want you can make a list and contact me ? and if you are not able to be in the drafts ill just tell the mods what you picked :P if thats ok with mitch and pokeguy ofc. Like in UCL one guy was away and he just told GameBoyLuke what he wants and Luke just told everyone what he wanted to draft
Sign me up. Dallasbidoofs. Double battle.
(Aug 6, 2015, 12:03 PM)Royal Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 07:00 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

Jet if you want you can make a list and contact me ? and if you are not able to be in the drafts ill just tell the mods what you picked :P if thats ok with mitch and pokeguy ofc. Like in UCL one guy was away and he just told GameBoyLuke what he wants and Luke just told everyone what he wanted to draft

It is 100% percent fine with me. I understand that time zones can be annoying, so definitely  contact eachother before the draft! Thanks for offering Royal!
Okay guys we got some information on the draft! It will be held August 15th and August 16th, 12PM PST/3PM EDT/8PM BST. I know that some people might not be able to make it because of time zones, but we tried to accomodate as many people as possible. We are trying to get at least one day of the draft on twitch.tv/VGC2015Forum, but if that is not possible both days will be held on my twitch account, twitch.tv/pokeguy19. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT, LET US KNOW, AND WE WILL TRY TO WORK SOMETHING OUT! Thanks for joining, and we will see you at the draft!

Also, just wanted to mention that we have pushed the end of signups up to August 12th, due to the amount of people currently joined (which we are very thankful for!) and time constraints. Thanks for understanding! :D
Crap unfortunately that time is going to be problematic for me since I don't get out of work until like 6:00 EST on both days. Best current solution I can currently think of is texting somebody my picks