Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO
I can totally help if anyone needs. i have nothing to do lol
(Aug 6, 2015, 07:00 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:28 AM)Jetman99 Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:10 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2015, 09:46 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: How will the draft work because I was at school when the youtubers did their draft so i missed out
The draft for VGC and Singles will take place on separate days. We will try to find a time good for everybody. VGC will be drafted in the VGC15Forum chat on a twitch so make sure you follow that channel and singles draft will take place the next day on Pokeguy19's twitch channel. If it doesn't work for you I guess I'll have to find a s time that works for everybody or you could draft what's left after everybody else drafts maybe. Hopefully the timing will work for everybody

Seeing I live in Australia. What if I make a list of the top 50 pokes i want for vgc then do the same for the singles and u choose what ever 1 is available at the top of the list?

There's no time you'll be available? It will be on the weekend probably next week

I could try Sunday for me 10am EST or even Saturday 10pm EST for me
AYYY count me in for both, Blackthorn Beedrills Kappa
(Aug 6, 2015, 01:19 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: Crap unfortunately that time is going to be problematic for me since I don't get out of work until like 6:00 EST on both days. Best current solution I can currently think of is texting somebody my picks

That works with me! If you can't find someone to do it, I'll gladly help!
(Aug 6, 2015, 02:33 PM)Jetman99 Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:10 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2015, 09:46 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: How will the draft work because I was at school when the youtubers did their draft so i missed out
The draft for VGC and Singles will take place on separate days. We will try to find a time good for everybody. VGC will be drafted in the VGC15Forum chat on a twitch so make sure you follow that channel and singles draft will take place the next day on Pokeguy19's twitch channel. If it doesn't work for you I guess I'll have to find a s time that works for everybody or you could draft what's left after everybody else drafts maybe. Hopefully the timing will work for everybody

Seeing I live in Australia. What if I make a list of the top 50 pokes i want for vgc then do the same for the singles and u choose what ever 1 is available at the top of the list?

There's no time you'll be available? It will be on the weekend probably next week

Hmmm. Maybe you can send your draft picks to someone else? Royal offered his help if you want it. I'm sorry it's gonna be hard for you to make it. :/
(Aug 6, 2015, 03:59 PM)pokeguy19 Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:10 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: The draft for VGC and Singles will take place on separate days. We will try to find a time good for everybody. VGC will be drafted in the VGC15Forum chat on a twitch so make sure you follow that channel and singles draft will take place the next day on Pokeguy19's twitch channel. If it doesn't work for you I guess I'll have to find a s time that works for everybody or you could draft what's left after everybody else drafts maybe. Hopefully the timing will work for everybody

Hmmm. Maybe you can send your draft picks to someone else? Royal offered his help if you want it. I'm sorry it's gonna be hard for you to make it. :/

Yeah Pokeguy I will make a list of the top pokemon i want for doubles than a top list for each tier and then hand to some1 who will then pick the top pokemon avaliable on my list for me when it is my turn ok?
What's the time for central?
(Aug 6, 2015, 04:35 PM)Jetman99 Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 03:59 PM)pokeguy19 Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 06:28 AM)Jetman99 Wrote: Seeing I live in Australia. What if I make a list of the top 50 pokes i want for vgc then do the same for the singles and u choose what ever 1 is available at the top of the list?

Yeah Pokeguy I will make a list of the top pokemon i want for doubles than a top list for each tier and then hand to some1 who will then pick the top pokemon avaliable on my list for me when it is my turn ok?

That's fine! Just make the list and send it!
(Aug 6, 2015, 07:47 PM)colec91 Wrote: What's the time for central?

2PM Central Time
Sign me up