Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon ORAS LEAGUE
This league is similar to the one currently going on by AnimeKid and Evyii so I'd like their help with this this is a pokemon league for pokemon ORAS and will be following a VGC2015 format but with the exception as to these gyms must be based of of a gym leader from generations 1 through 5(except since there was no dark type gym in these Generations I will allow u to 2 dark type gyms but one has two have dual types also three gyms can be multiple types because of Gary Oak or Blue whatever u call him had three teams there will be three gyms also u can have a gym like the Striaton city gym or Mossdeep gym and there can be two of those but u have to beat two of the three gym leaders if its three gym leader and if their r two gym leaders then team up with someone else to take them on if they are willing.) and that being the type but I plan on having 16 gyms and a pokemon league similar to the one in the pokemon ADVANCED CHALLEGE anime where we will have the top (The number of badges determines the spot minimal amount s eight as always.)32 people whom finished first and then norrow it down to the top 16 and that's where the fun begins but more on that later when the time comes. registration begins now until the top 32 have been determined so good luck and have fun the gym leaders will tell me whom the fought and whom they have lost too but if they win the challenger must wait a full 1 hour till the can go on to the next gym leader the elite four and champion will be determined amongst my current buddies up to the 31st of this month also the pokemon on your team cannot consist of any type from gen 6 and no megas allowed except ones whom original eras are in these 5 generations as well as eveeluotions but no sylveon that goes for the gym leaders and elite 4/ champion as well  the elite four so far will be decided by a 1v1v1v1v1v1 mini tourney single round robin if they r willing to become elite four the champion will be a special person if he/she is feeling up to it which he/she should be or he/she will let his or her fans down
I am still in need of 3 elite 4 members and all 16 gym leaders i have decided that instead of the gym leaders and Elite 4 members being my buddies i have decided that u can mention in this thread if u want to be a gym leader or elite 4 member and the elite 4 and champion als ohave to floow the theme rule as the gym leaders but it can be any elite 4 member or champion for them (including the elite 4) BTW The gym leaders and elite 4 teams don't have to be the exact same as their model gym leader or elite 4 or champion just the type (also for if u have a multi typed team as an elite 4 or the champion u can base it of of Cynthia or Blue/Gary/ whutever u called him in those games.)
I had an idea who was close as yours. It was 5 person fighting against each other and the one who got the most loss is the first member of the elite four, and the one who has the most wins is the elite four pokemon league champion. But when they fight, they could use either their best pokemon or their best pokemon type and when the fight is over, they all choose one type like first member choose Fighting and the 3 other members must chose another type except fighting. And for gym leaders, they would be a similar situation and the first gym leader choose a type who is not going to be repeat either by the other gym leaders or the eilte four. And the pokemon league champion must choose his best pokemons, like in the games.

And I was thinking maybe to be sure that, example Player A got 4 badges and he want to face the fifth gym leaders, the gym leaders could create some kind of a badges (could be a logo about the type like Brock with the Boulder badge or Misty with the Cascade badge) and and reply the challenge by adding the badge so it could be easy to go back to see all the badges that the Player A won. Could be the same things for the Elite Four member so when it comes to the Champion, it could a evidence that he beats all elite four member.

And without a doubt, me I would refuse Legendary Pokemon, because we know its more difficult to beat a legendary than a non-legendary pokemon. No same pokemon on 1 team (no pokemon with the same Dex Number) like 2 Golbats but 1 Golbat and 1 Crobat is ok

I think that's all I had to say about my idea. What do you think of it? Gimme ur answer
Good ideas I like them all so did u want to join my league as a gym leader or what