Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Rage Quitters Disconnection Failure
Tongue 
Today ran into three teams with people using Rayquaza, Kyogre, an Gourdon. With a Mega Charzard Y, Genasect, an a filler on Battle spot I was so angry but not as angry as these guys who rage quit connection failure out of their game after I OHKO their Pokemon after I have setup my team I lost the first one. I didn't save it cause it was worthless to me But the other two. OHKO Kyogre , an his Genasect with close combat+ Guts+ flame Orb. An his Rayquaza with a Ice Beam.

really guys you wanna get mad after using a team like that An turn off your 3DS. All I do is laugh in your face I want you all to remember I'm new to the world of WIFI battling. to EVing an IVing. if I can do it anyone can do it. this kinda sounds like a infomercial at the end kinda LMFAO. I hope this made someone else laugh today as much as it made me.
I agree that is funny! If you're on battle spot rating battles while that happens you still get counted for a win. They changed that in ORAS and I'm glad that they did
#TeamForum

if its a ranked battle and someone disconnects it will give you a win on your ranking
#TeamForum

Yea i know how it feels. It's funny as hell when you OHKO there mega rayquaza and there not expecting it and DC right after. And it fuels me to keep doing battle spot to destroy the try hards that use full legendaries (or get rekt by people who know what there doing with legendaries) But were ever you go there will all ways be those people in game that when something doesn't go there way they leave.
A legend fallen from grace.