Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] UCL format style
Hey guys i've been watching the UCL and was looking to start or join a league. Hit me up if your interested
I love these kind of leagues! I am currently in a league called IBL coaching the Ottawa Escavaliers and i'm having a ton of fun with 9 other guys I never spoke to. This is a great way to make new friends while learning. Anyone who looks interested in a league like this needs to know it is very time consuming. You usually have one battle per week and you need to bring 6 of your 10-12 drafted Pokemons according to your opponent's 10-12 drafted Pokemons. Ideally, you should bring a different team of Pokemons with variable possible builds. You can breed your entire team or gen it (Powersaves, etc). In my league, I usually take up to 10 hours minimum per week for team preperation and genning with Powersaves. If you are not willing to spend your free time doing this, don't get into the league because 1 or 2 members alone can make the league boring if they don't participate as expected.

TLDR : Join the league if you are willing to use your free time to do this. You also need to be an active member or else the league will most likely just disband.

I might consider joining if you get enough people
id be interested if u get enough as well and i can help with setting it battle videos and the draft
(Sep 5, 2015, 04:40 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: id be interested if u get enough as well and i can help with setting it battle videos and the draft

ya that would be awesome, i've never set one up before so any help would be appreciated.
im interested you can pm me on the fourms so we can start the league
i am officially starting an 8 man league, im keeping it small since this is my first one and once i get the hang of things i will up the seats... but if you are interested in joining i have 6 seats left just PM me your teams name and FC so i can compile a list so i can get it to everyone.
I would be very interested to join the league if it's allright if I use pokemon showdown in my matches? Smile I haven't afforded to get 3DS yet :/
(Sep 5, 2015, 02:03 PM)QuaillMan2009 Wrote: Hey guys i've been watching the UCL and was looking to start or join a league. Hit me up if your interested

Hallo QuaillMan2009,

i had the same idea and made a thread myself to start a UCL style tournement (http://www.pokemonforever.com/Thread-FUN...Tournament), i already have 4 participants, so maybe it would be a good idea if you (and the other people how want to play in a UCL style tournement) join mine tournement so we can both start asap with this tournement and new people don't have to choose between one of our tournements.
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:50 AM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2015, 02:03 PM)QuaillMan2009 Wrote: Hey guys i've been watching the UCL and was looking to start or join a league. Hit me up if your interested

Hallo QuaillMan2009,

i had the same idea and made a thread myself to start a UCL style tournement (http://www.pokemonforever.com/Thread-FUN...Tournament), i already have 4 participants, so maybe it would be a good idea if you (and the other people how want to play in a UCL style tournement) join mine tournement so we can both start asap with this tournement and new people don't have to choose between one of our tournements.

What if we combine both of yours and QuaillMan's ideas? That would give us 10 participants :D
it's 2022 and we livin
(Oct 30, 2015, 05:46 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:50 AM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:

Hallo QuaillMan2009,

What if we combine both of yours and QuaillMan's ideas? That would give us 10 participants :D

Would be great, if everybody sings-up at mine thread (http://www.pokemonforever.com/Thread-FUN...Tournament), we are good to go Smile