Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] WHY IS MEGA VENU NOT UBERS???
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:24 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:19 PM)naitre Wrote: Hey guys, my name is naitre. I am 12 and one half years old and love to play Pokemon!!!!111 I have been playing since I was about 11 years and 2 months old, so I kind of consider myself an expert by now cuz that's a lot of exp tbh. Anyway I am writing to u all today to discuss a pokerman even stronker wonker than m-venusir: kelfkey

This digimon is srlsly a master Pokemon because it is legit the ultimate prankster. Do u know what Pranksters do? They pull pranks!! Pranks are bad (one time I got in trouble for parking my brother that's how I know)

This big dumb haunted booboo key dummie can learn like any move it wants cuz it's a prankster!! It doesn't play by the Pokemon rules and does really anything it wants......

It can even prank u and pretend it's mega venu and thick fat u.........

ok this is true...
pranks are bad i would know (my sister got in trouble for parking me once)

ok gamefreak ban both

Yea I hate parking too. One time a friend put his car ontop of me I almost died and he said it was just a park bro.
A legend fallen from grace.
https://www.nps.gov/index.htm

just a park bro
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I never used Venusaur or had a Venusaur used again me... but maybe I'll add one to my team now. lol Oh, and @Rogue may I suggest a nice refreshing glass of calm your Horsea's O.o
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:59 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I never used Venusaur or had a Venusaur used again me... but maybe I'll add one to my team now. lol Oh, and @Rogue may I suggest a nice refreshing glass of calm your Horsea's O.o

no you cant
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
@devilmoth his word must be heard.. don't tell him to calm downnnnnnn, you're just bein a part of the systemm maannnnn
You can't silence the little people!!!!! |_(. _.)_|
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
quality **** post 10/1
@Rogue (he who cuts justin's hair, with a freaking KATANA!)Umm... gamefreak doesn't control tiers. Here are some Quotes to rant about:

"Talonflame used brave bird!"

"MVenu watches in horror as he gets eaten by a beautifly."

MegaCharizardY Ember vs 252hp 252 Spd MegaVenu: (1000000-1000001%) Garanteed Slaughter.
@TheGamingPerson12 yea but the tiers are for pokemon and gamefreak made pokemon? im very confused how does that work
(Sep 17, 2016, 08:05 PM)squeab Wrote: @TheGamingPerson12 yea but the tiers are for pokemon and gamefreak made pokemon? im very confused how does that work

Noooobody Knooooowwws