Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Weird Eviolite Dusclops Set
I just realized how insane dusclops' stats are, and made this moveset for OU and UU Doubles in smogon and Battle spot (Dusclops is not obtainible in Sun/Moon without hacks or transfer, so it can't be used for VGC)

[Image: 250px-356Dusclops.png]  

Pokemon/Set: Eviolite + Curse Dusclops
Dusclops @ Eviolite  
Ability: Frisk  
Level: 50  
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Atk 
Adamant Nature  
- Shadow Punch  
- Brick Break  
- Pain Split  
- Curse

Description: Dusclops has base defense and special defense at 135, insane for an eviolite viable pokemon. So, to capitalize on it's high defensive stats, I gave it max Def and SpD EVs along with eviolite. Shadow punch and brick break give decent attacking type coverage. Curse allows dusclops to take down bulky targets easily, while not losing much if Dusclops is healed in that turn by heal pulse. (I used Tapu Fini to heal Dusclops in the battles) If your healer faints, or dusclops cannot be healed by other sources, pain split serves as a good option to heal and inflict damage on pokemon.
More Info: Tapu Fini stats: Tapu Fini @ Rocky Helmet Ability: Misty Surge Level: 50  EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  Modest Nature -Moonblast - Scald - Heal Pulse - Nature's Madness.
Other pokes don't really matter, just thrown them together
No, I did not cherry pick the results, these are the first 3 battles with this team.
Battles were fought in battle spot doubles on pokemon showdown

-Da Pokeman Masta
This is super cool! Thanks for sharing Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
now i've seen everything q.q
thing is its attack stat is already pretty bad, you gave no evs investment to it and it has low base power moves, so it'll be reallly weak and not that good overall. if you really want to use dusclops (which isnt that viable tbh) you should maybe use a more defensive one with moves such as will-o-wisp. like the enthusiasm though, keep that up.