Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fakemon Question
I figured I'd ask about this before posting a thread. I have an ongoing Fakedex project that will eventually produce an entire new generation of Pokemon for an RPG of my design on another site. For the last 3+ years, I have been designing these Fakemon to be fully fleshed out, viable species, just as the real ones are. I'm more than 85% complete through the Dex. What I'd need now, however, is feedback on them. Specifically, I want to try to determine viable move sets, set checks and counters, and eventually use that feedback to establish the equivelant of tiers for the site. For that feedback, I need the aid of competitive Pokemon players, willing to donate time to help me achieve the level of realism I've been striving towards.

Therefore, I'd like to see if posting a thread about my Fakedex is acceptable by Forum standards. If so, I'd like to hear back from some of the competitive players here who would be willing to review stats, movepools, and move sets. For the purposes of the thread, the Fakedex would function initially in a vacuum, with no real Pokemon being taken into account during evaluation. They would all be compared amongst each other.

-sandragon13
I don't see a problem with as long as people understand that its fake and don't freak out , I'd be fun to create your own pokemon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 5, 2015, 11:05 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I don't see a problem with as long as people understand that its fake and don't freak out , I'd be fun to create your own pokemon

I Second this
I would be interested in seeing the progress as well :o
Good to hear. I'm hoping to eventually establish at least one "best case" move set for each final evolution, and I look forward to writing these out.
-sandragon13