Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pizza Flavors
Meatlovers with mushrooms and extra BBQ sauce now that right there my friends is the bomb i could say a lot more about it but being ban from the site is not one of my things on the to do list lol
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:35 AM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: Meat.
Lots of meat.
Also, like all of my food, it needs to be spicy so throw in some crushed red peppers and/or hot sauce. ^_^

now this person knows how to live bloody oath all thats missing is some beer and you got one hell of a party xD (man im too aussie for my own good ==)
I like pepperoni and cheese. Nothing to special, but it hits the spot for me.
Sausage, peppers, and onions. Mmmmm
So much respect right now for the pizza love. Now I know I'm a huge fan of stuffed crust, but on the real, home made French bread pizza is pizza nirvana for me.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Pepperoni is my favorite with meat lovers and macaroni pizza a very close second and you got to love that stuffed crust pizza. I love almost all pizza though since it is my favorite food in the world. I might love Pizza more than you Justin for I Represent the Pizza!!
You gotta love:
Double Pepperoni
Banana Peppers
Jalapenos
Extra Cheese
I personally enjoy any pizza, but my favorite has to be a Philly cheese steak pizza. <3
Also, where I live, I love anything from the Toppers pizza menu, their pizzas are great.    : D
(Nov 5, 2014, 02:14 PM)Teterra Wrote: I personally enjoy any pizza, but my favorite has to be a Philly cheese steak pizza. <3
Also, where I live, I love anything from the Toppers pizza menu, their pizzas are great.    : D

None in Las vegas =(
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I'm in love with spinach pizza. Also as a chicagoan I obviously have to talk about how great chicago style pizza is.