Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pokemon and reason!
Torterra as it was my first pokémon (well you know) back in PKMN Diamond. Lv. 83 battling the Elite 4 as I had no concept of a level team at that time!
Lopunny, it looks like Taylor Swift and I would like to do some things with Taylor Swift :x
Espeon has been my fav since gen II. Being able to clear the elite 4 with Espeon alone was dope :D
It's been Klefki for a while since it's such a troll and looks cool shiny but lately I've been liking Kecleon since it's cool with protean and is unexpectedly really good. I can't really decide between them.
Darkrai because darkness and just his overall look is so awesome IMO.
Slurpuff because...Well it's a long story.

In the beginning of September (2014) I had to decorate my notebook front and back for Language Arts with a theme. Being the nerd I am, I chose Pokemon. I put some of my favorites on there, I put Floette, Diancie, Azelf, and other ones. Slurpuff was one of them. A week or so later I learned about a Slurpuff technique with the Sitrus Berry/Belly Drum/Unburden thing and decided to try it out. I sweeped a whole bunch of teams on Showdown and eventually made it in game and took a liking to it.
I have a lot of favourites, but if I have to choose, I will choose the Ralts evolution line Smile

I find it cool, that a Kirlia can evolve into either a brave, manly Gallade, or a more feminine, beutiful Gardevoir ^ ~ ^

(If I have to go with the anime, I'd choose Ash's Oshawott :D It's such a silly little Pokemon :D )
mine is gengar. i always loved his smile. ever since i saw morty's gengar as a kid i thought it was the coolest pokemon, and still is for me today. i always imagined that if i ever had a real gengar it would be badass if he was just hiding in my shadow and come out whenever he feels like it. like.. a parrot on your shoulder but cooler.
Azumarill by far! I love breeding them, they're cute but oh so powerful Wink
I have so many favorites. If I were to go with my original Favorite I would probably go with Raichu!
[Image: raichu.gif]
He's always under-appreciated cause Pikachu is the mascot. v -v;
Regardless, he's a pretty adorable Pokemon and I have fond memories from LeafGreen of search for Pikachu for hours to just have a Raichu.