Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] AFTER GAME IDEAS
Rainbow 
Hi, I have recently completed pokemon omega ruby, but I can't figure out what to do. I would love to shiny hunt but I don't know if fish chaining still exists and I can't get my hands on a foreign ditto for the masuda method. Please reply with after game content (not delta chapter) I may be able to complete or do. I wanna play the game but I can't find much to do!

THANK YOU
I enjoy breeding competitive pokes and battling either on battle spot or with friends. If you need a 6iv JP ditto to start off I will be glad to send you one.
(Nov 25, 2014, 10:48 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I enjoy breeding competitive pokes and battling either on battle spot or with friends. If you need a 6iv JP ditto to start off I will be glad to send you one.
That would be great! I sent you a PM
I'm not sure if you've caught all the legendaries yet, but try doing that. There's also contests to go about and there's also secret base hunting (grab people's flags). Other than that try filling up the dex, start shiny hunting or start competitive battling.
(Nov 25, 2014, 10:48 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I enjoy breeding competitive pokes and battling either on battle spot or with friends. If you need a 6iv JP ditto to start off I will be glad to send you one.

Would you trade that ditto for a 6IV honedge or gyrados?
Are you familiar with the competitive side of the games? If not, maybe you can read about that a bit and maybe you'll really like it. Building a great team can take some time but it's really rewarding!
(Nov 26, 2014, 06:16 AM)Lynox Wrote: Are you familiar with the competitive side of the games? If not, maybe you can read about that a bit and maybe you'll really like it. Building a great team can take some time but it's really rewarding!
I have attempted to get into the competitive side of Pokemon X, and I had fun, but I am waiting on a ditto so I can start breeding. I also need to find some items for breeding. (Such as Destiny Knot and Everstone) Do you know where those items are found?
You can complete your DexNav for all areas, participate in Contests, or hunt have fun with Secret Bases also.