Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Twitch Streamers
We haven't had a thread on this in awhile and since it's the grand opening, I'm going to start a new thread on our favorite streamers (besides Justin of course). I'll start.

Subscribed To
Gunnermaniac3 (Pokemon Speedrunner)
Cirno_TV (Speedrunner)
Frommaplestreet (Younger brother of Former TSM Jungler TheOddOne, plays League of Legends)
HaiL9 (Mid laner for Cloud 9, plays League of Legends)

Other Streamers
Werster (Pokemon Speedrunner, arguably considered the best in his field)
TheOddOne (Former TSM Jungler, mostly plays League of Legends)
Rurikar22 (Used to be on Mindcrack, streams very very rarely, mostly plays Pokemon)
Twitchplayspokemon (Running OR/AS soon)
Imaqtpie (RAISE YOUR DONGERS)
HotShottGG (Plays League of Legends)
CoolTrainerMicheal (Pokemon Speedrunner)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Other than Justin I'm subbed to the InexpensiveGamer, hes been playing a lot of Issac Rebirth, but hes going to be doing some RPGs afterwards.
I just discovered ElegyofGames, hes a aspiring voice actor, and a variety caster, I've seen him play an Ace Attorney game the other day, Pokèmon TCG & today hes doing Metroid Prime. Both really awesome streamers.
Jolteon92 (Kai) is the best SM64 speedrunner that I know, and the guy who has kicked Justin's butt the most times in Pokemon tournaments, therefore he's awesome.  :D
Besides Justin, I watch a lot of dark souls streamers like Lobos Jr, Peeve, and brandon505. I also watch Rasen22 who does a lot of shin megami tensei games.
I don't spend tons of time on twitch. My subs are all towards Jwittz, Justin, Nuggetbridge, Marriland, Serebii and I forget the others.
Other than Justin I follow: Nugget Bridge, Team Magma, and Cybertron VGC.
Oh gosh, my favorites would be ones like Dansgaming, sp00n, cryaotic, MANvs, and rooster teeth streams. But of foucrse I also love the jflynn community streams such as Jolteon's and Levi's :D
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
I watch a lot of Minecraft Streamers, Build guild and Mindcrack servers
Dansgaming is hilarious
Just gonna list all of my favorites here that I'm following:
Justin
Nickel
TradeChat (WoW)
WittzGirl
JWittz