Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Zelda game
Question 
With Majora Mask 3D FINALLY out I thought this would be a good question, what is your favorite Zelda game(s)? My favorite(s) are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Link to the Past, and Link Between Worlds
Link between worlds is glorious.. It beats from the Zelda's I've played wind waker hd, oot, skyward sword, tloz, zelda 2, and spirit tracks (don't remind me of that game....)
Link to the Past, but Windwaker is a close second. Also liked to play the 4 Swords series with friends. Gets pretty hectic with 4 people.
Wind waker and twilight princess are joint top for me!
I'm tight, so I probably won't get WW HD since I already have it on GC Kappa
I really wanna play some good zelda games but WW HD Kreygasm
I loved Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time the most, but Majora's Mask and A Link Between Worlds are high up on my list
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
My top 5:

5. Ocarina of Time
4. Link to the Past
3. Wind Waker
2. Link Between Worlds
1. Majora's Mask

Can't wait to play MM3D if the remake is anywhere near as good as WWHD because that was a gorram masterpiece.
Link's Awakening ...I like depressing stories the best, and it gets bonus points for standing on its own and not having any Ganon or Zelda.

Wind Waker would probably have to be my second favorite, because of the sailing. I never actually made it all that far into the game, because I just spent all my time sailing around instead of trying to advance the story. For me it was the next best thing to having a Water World themed Starflight. I also like that the whole sailing theme ties right into Link's Awakening. Sailing Link is just better than horsey Link.
Wind Waker, I used to play it on GameCube and I would get my butt handed to me so many times because I was a noob. I havent played Wind Waker HD (Dont have a Wii U ) Sad Sad Sad