Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello! Nice to meet everyone!
Big Grin 
I'm MagicalGirlMelo, but you can call me Melo!
This is my first Pokemon forum to join, and I'm really looking forward to making friends, and learning how to become a better Pokemon trainer! (^▽^)
Welcome Melo!! I'm new here as well and I already like this community, so I'm sure you will too! (●❛◡❛●)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Welcome here, feel free to ask if you have any question.
[Image: greetings-english.jpg]
Thank you all so much! I feel so welcomed, I think I will like it here very much! (*^▽^*)
(Sep 17, 2016, 02:05 PM)MagicalGirlMelo Wrote: Thank you all so much! I feel so welcomed, I think I will like it here very much! (*^▽^*)
I hope you will! ^^
Hello! Welcome to Pokemon Forever! *runs to grab a chair* Here! Your feet must be sore after your long journey here! Can I get you something? Coffee? Tea? Shuckle Juice? I hope you enjoy your stay here! This is one of the friendliest communities out there. *hugs* Welcome again, and if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Hia! I'm MistressGlaceon, but you can call me Missy! If you ever need anything or need any help don't hesitate to ask! *hugs* <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku