Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First Shiny Ever!
Everyone, today I caught my first ever wild encounter shiny pokemon, I was chain fishing and had a chain of 24 (Using this site's shiny counter of course) and it broke..so i restarted a chain, got a chain of 3 and found a shiny Magikarp! Everyone having a hard time finding shiny pokemon stay determined!
gratz bro ! my first ever shinie was a random encounter when I was going to go chain fishing xD!
Lol I'm in the chain fishing squad too XD
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Nice! Chain Fishing is probably the easiest shiny method out there since it actually doesn't require you to kill them.
Keep trying! ^_^
(Jul 17, 2016, 02:55 PM)Fooni Wrote: Nice! Chain Fishing is probably the easiest shiny method out there since it actually doesn't require you to kill them.
Keep trying! ^_^

@Fooni Actually, Horde hunting is much easier and more recommended for newbie shiny hunters, since if you miss the catch or don't get a bite when fishing, your chain is ruined.
With Horde hunting, in the other hand, you can attract them using Honeys or Sweet Scent, and if you don't get a Shiny, you can run away and try again.
(Jul 17, 2016, 03:52 PM)ShinIori319 Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2016, 02:55 PM)Fooni Wrote: Nice! Chain Fishing is probably the easiest shiny method out there since it actually doesn't require you to kill them.
Keep trying! ^_^

@Fooni Actually, Horde hunting is much easier and more recommended for newbie shiny hunters, since if you miss the catch or don't get a bite when fishing, your chain is ruined.
With Horde hunting, in the other hand, you can attract them using Honeys or Sweet Scent, and if you don't get a Shiny, you can run away and try again.

Oh! Totally forgot about that method too. And yeah that is true.
Don't evolve it, everyone has a shiny garados from heartgold/soulsilver. It'll be more unique as a magikarp Wink
Nice! I just finished my national dex and got my charm, so I'll be joining the chain fishing club soon.
My first shiny was and Octillery in ORAS on the 1st go
My first shiny was in Fire Red, it was unbelievable. I literally JUST got my first Pokeballs, and I got a shiny Pidgey on literally THE first random encounter ahead of Pallet Town. I named him Cheeba and he was a total bro through the whole game. I'll always remember that shiny goober.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?