Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Get Your Kanto Classic Dragonite
To everyone who participated in the Kanto Classic Competition, check your Pokemon Global Link account. A code to redeem the special Dragonite has been sent.
Thanks for the information - I was starting to think something went wrong and I wouldn't get a dragonite!

(On an off note, I came 13th In my region Smile )
For some reason I didn't get mine. I know I participated in the competition Sad
Nice! And my Dragonite is 5V. Or are they all 5V?
By the way, I was 4th in my region (Poland) <3 I know not much people play here though... But it's still something.
Cheers @Eugenio ") Barrier Power!!
Cheers for the news dude ") Got mine!
(Mar 15, 2016, 11:37 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: For some reason I didn't get mine. I know I participated in the competition Sad

@Mr_Crypolic Did you sign up for the competition and register your team?
(Mar 15, 2016, 05:40 PM)Eugenio Wrote:
(Mar 15, 2016, 11:37 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: For some reason I didn't get mine. I know I participated in the competition Sad

@Mr_Crypolic Did you sign up for the competition and register your team?

I did. I was online and played all weekend. There were a few problems with the internet for a few battle but the other battles worked out just fine. So I don't know what is the problem. rip my dragonite Sad
There is a small notification in yellow when you log into PGL at the top of the feed. It took me 10 minutes or so to find it. You get a generated code, which you have to click on ")

Hope you have found it !