Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Forum Mono Type Tournament Season 1: Water - Regestration (Closed)
Exclamation 
Regestration Closed

Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to host a mono type tournament for members of the forum. The first tournament will be for water types, but if there's a good response to it I'm hoping to turn it into a series with with every type eventually getting a tournament.

The tournament is in singles format and will start in a group stage where everyone will have to battle each other once, in a best of 1. Once all of the group stage battles are done the top 8 or top 4, depending on turn out, will advanced into the quarter or semifinals. Each of these matches will be done in best of 3.

The group stage will run for one week so everyone has plenty of time to organise battles.

Here's a list of all eligible pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Water_(type)
Restricted pokemon are Mega Blastoice, Kyogre, Primal Kyogre, Mega Slowbro, Mega Gyrados, Mega Sharpedo, Palkia, Keldeo and Volcanion. You are only aloud to have one on your team (Mega Swampert is banned as its mega stone has not been released yet)

If you would like to participate please make a post in this format:

FC:
IGN:

Regestration will be open untill Wednesday and the group stage will start later that day.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I would like to participate but I have one question first. Is it's Pokemon with just Water Type or Multi Type but one has to be Water
FC: 1135-2620-5156
IGN: Ben
@Sideswipe626HD nice! If it's type is, or one of it's types is water eg. Bibarel (Normal/Water) its perfectly fine to use
I'd love to participate!
FC: 1564-2062-1988
IGN: Cece 
IMPORTANT: My Friend Code is subject to change. I am currently using an older 3DS, and am still waiting for a new touchscreen for my main one (I broke it by smashing my stylus between my screens.). If the new screen comes in during the tournament, I will notify you.
This sounds like it will be a lot of fun. When do you think this tournament will happen, or does that depend on when you've gotten a sufficient number of people to sign up?
Hii 
IGN: Tom 
FC: 3883-8326-6851
Big Grin Big Grin

And btw, when the battle will take place ? @stephenWITNESS
@Sideswipe626HD the registration will be open until Wednesday and the tournament will start later that day
(May 21, 2017, 11:54 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Sideswipe626HD the registration will be open until Wednesday and the tournament will start later that day

@stephenWITNESS which means ? GMT ? I live in france soo it will be complicated
@Tomlepanda the battles will take place over a week after registration closes on Wednesday. I'll organise in what order everyone has to play each other but you'll have arange the battle times yourselves
@stephenWITNESS ok ! sounds good  Smile