Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Forums Grand Opening!
Allow me to be the first to welcome you all to The Justin Flynn Forums! The whole thing has been set up and maintained by Skyxer, the Sysop. So a big thanks to him for making this all possible!

I am My Cupcake Money and I'll be your friendly neighborhood Admineon (new Eevee-lution!). I sort of keep an eye on all of the mods and perform some more technical duties should Skyxer not be around to. I hope you guys can treat me as just another member regardless though.

We hope for the forum to be a safe haven for all you JFlynn fans to chat, trade, and fight to the death while the stream is down! (or during the stream, we don't judge) We officially endorse Pokemon XY and ORAS as well as the new Super Smash Bros for 3DS (and Wii U soon) but feel free to chat about other things in the General section.

To get started, make sure you check the rules and hey, why not introduce yourself to everyone?

Now get out there and post, ya muppets!
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
First?
(Feb 26, 2015, 08:04 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: First?

Nice.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum