Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend? Friend!
Was suggested that I might make a thread introducing myself on this forum so I figured why not and I'll add some of my Pokemon information as well.

My name's Sam, I'm 21 and I'm from Australia.

I am by no means a pro when it comes to Pokemon its just a nostalgia thing for me now, although I'm currently investigating the Masuda method and still mastering the Pokeradar to obtain myself some shinies (the dedication that these things take at least from an outsiders view is pretty crazy, much respect).

My current Pokemon aren't that amazing, until two days ago I had no idea what IV's were, still can't be bothered googling EV's but I'm sure it'll come in time.

My favourite Pokemon is Gengar, when I was a wee lad I saw Ash go into the haunted mansion and I went crazy, starting my hunt for one instantly, though it wasn't until Pokemon Y that I actually got one. (I didn't have anyone to really trade my level 73 Haunter with)

My most valuable Pokemon currently are:
Level 100 Mewtwo (Not Shiny, Ultra ball)
Level 100 Zygarde (Not Shiny, Ultra ball)
Level 75 Yveltal (Not Shiny, Ultra ball)
Level 54 Reshiram (Not Shiny, Obtained via Wondertrade)
Level 100 Event Shiny Yveltal *English version (Wondertrade again <333)
Level 35 Shiny Pikachu named Hyadum, which I somewhat hate them for (Wondertrade!)
Level 100 Shiny Ditto (Obtained here! Thanks Naitre and Neckley!)

I'd like to trade but majority of the Pokemon I have wouldn't be all that valuable to people, I'm in the process of breeding Zorua's and did managed to get an IV6 one but I'm swapping to Greninja now, the shiny version looks so amazing!

if there are any tips you guys might have for me, or just want to add me as a friend for my safari (I don't know what type it is) just leave a message in the thread and I'll will add you back!

Thanks to the moderators and owners, whomever from what I can gather this place is amazing and I'm looking forward to spending more time here.
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hey Guys Im New! I Wanna Be Friends My Friend Code Is
405547198709!
Whats Yours? Do you have a Shiny Dedenne?
IGN Barsam
Hey i´m pretty new too :D. Add me Fc: 3153-6774-6277