Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend Safari GET!!!!!
Hello Everyone, I'm Ozmodayis, I am fairly new to pokemon forever and I am aware that requesting friend codes from strangers is asking a lot, but from what I have seen much of the community is very friendly and I find if I'm ever going to request such a thing it would be Here
FC-1736-1538-8248
My Friend Safari is DRAGON
Dragonair
Sliggoo
Fraxure

May you all benefit from my friend safari as it is all I have to offer, I am online fairly often and I have beaten the elite 4 so It should not be a problem obtaining the third pokemon in my friend safari
Cheers Smile
@Ozmodayis I would be glad to add you to my friends list! My friend safari is water, but I don't know which pokemon I have. Can you add me to tell me? Thanks!
I'll add you too! My friend code is to the left! Thanks!
@Superscottia  Added you! but you need to add me back for me to know what your water pokemon are
@yuzuki  Added you!
Thanks guys Smile
ill add you my friend code is on the left
@boomshackalaka2 Added you, Thanks man! I appreciate it
@Superscottia  Your "Ian" right? Your friend safari is Electric
Helioptile
Luxio
Electrode
(Mar 16, 2016, 04:53 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: @Superscottia  Your "Ian" right? Your friend safari is Electric
Helioptile
Luxio
Electrode

Oh. That's cool I totally thought I was water. I like electric better haha Smile thanks for the add. Of course I need a luxio to finish my dex and he's in my safari.
(Mar 16, 2016, 05:17 PM)Superscottia Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2016, 04:53 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: @Superscottia  Your "Ian" right? Your friend safari is Electric
Helioptile
Luxio
Electrode

Oh. That's cool I totally thought I was water. I like electric better haha Smile thanks for the add. Of course I need a luxio to finish my dex and he's in my safari.
Ill trade it to you! I'm online most of the time so just trade with me whenever you can
Add me and I'll add u back as soon as I can
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?