Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend Safari GET!!!!!
@Johnnyspyguy  Added you 
Thank you very much sir!
@boomshackalaka2 
@Superscottia 
@Johnnyspyguy 
Posting this in advance, but I have all of you added(including the poster) as of 30 seconds to a few minutes from now. Feel free to add back, and if you need to know,I have a poison safari.
Sorry,accidentally forgot about @yuzuki. My bad.
Hey @legoblade807  Smile
@Ozmodayis Hi! I added you! I have no idea what my friend safari contains. Do you mind telling me if you want to add me? Smile My friend code is to the left!

Also, if anyone else want to add me, feel free to do it Smile Just tag/message me afterwards and I'll add you back!
@groborg  Hello! Thank you for adding me!, As of this moment I can only tell you two of the pokemon in your friend safari until you have come online in game but as of right now...THERE YOU ARE! thanks again for adding me
Rock
Dwebble
Pupitar
Shuckle
I added you my fc is 2079-8542-4417 my name is hoser and i have a ice safari with bergmite,delibird and lapras
(Mar 16, 2016, 03:05 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: Hello Everyone, I'm Ozmodayis, I am fairly new to pokemon forever and I am aware that requesting friend codes from strangers is asking a lot, but from what I have seen much of the community is very friendly and I find if I'm ever going to request such a thing it would be Here
FC-1736-1538-8248
My Friend Safari is DRAGON
Dragonair
Sliggoo
Fraxure

May you all benefit from my friend safari as it is all I have to offer, I am online fairly often and I have beaten the elite 4 so It should not be a problem obtaining the third pokemon in my friend safari
Cheers Smile

I'd love to add your FS! Mine is Fairy with Mawile and 2 others I don't know xD
it's 2022 and we livin
@shinyhoser  Thanks for adding me! you will be my first ice type friend safari ever! Cheers!
@"Red Lake" I added you! You would be the first fairy Safari I get! GOD I hope you have clefairy!, if not its cool! Thank you very much!