Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ft: events, genning, cloning and editing services
@phantomrealm

I have a Seviper in my Y version I would like cloned.  Can you do it and if so what would you like in return?
Hello! Thank you very much for doing this for the community! And, while I can't offer much, the Pokemon I want cloned was legitimately caught by me, and I hope that a clone of it is enough for you to do this for me? Or a clone of the event shiny Tapu Koko ^^'

Pokemon: Cottonee
Copies: Half a box and one extra
IGN: Tamashi
FC: 3652-1051-0893

Is it alright if I keep the original? This guy was my first caught shiny ^^'
(Nov 8, 2017, 06:43 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @phantomrealm

I have a Seviper in my Y version I would like cloned.  Can you do it and if so what would you like in return?

Yup sure

Since it is just one pokemon, is it ok if I keep a copy of it as payment?
(Nov 8, 2017, 08:26 AM)Myamoo425 Wrote: Hello! Thank you very much for doing this for the community! And, while I can't offer much, the Pokemon I want cloned was legitimately caught by me, and I hope that a clone of it is enough for you to do this for me? Or a clone of the event shiny Tapu Koko ^^'

Okay Smile
I would like to keep one clone for myself Smile
@phantomrealm I know it is a bad time to ask this, as I am about to go away for a week, but I would like you to copy my legit shiny charmander. First, I want the original back and then I want a copy with max ivs (not in Spa) I also have a shiny imposter ditto. I know this will be extensive, but I would like a copy of it with Timid, Jolly, Modest, Bold, Impish, Calm and Careful. Also, please remove the nickname on my original ditto, and keep it Bold. If you want anything from me, please ask, if not just copy whatever you want.
(Nov 8, 2017, 06:09 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @phantomrealm I know it is a bad time to ask this, as I am about to go away for a week, but I would like you to copy my legit shiny charmander. First, I want the original back and then I want a copy with max ivs (not in Spa) I also have a shiny imposter ditto. I know this will be extensive, but I would like a copy of it with Timid, Jolly, Modest, Bold, Impish, Calm and Careful. Also, please remove the nickname on my original ditto, and keep it Bold. If you want anything from me, please ask, if not just copy whatever you want.

Do you have shiny legit shinx or spearow or purrloin?
only 5 members online now u.u

(2 are watching as guests)

anyway

phantom,

were you still interested in these?

spa dragonite lance vid proofed

zygarde ita vid proofed
(Nov 8, 2017, 07:42 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: only 5 members online now u.u

(2 are watching as guests)

anyway

phantom,

were you still interested in these?

spa dragonite lance vid proofed

zygarde ita vid proofed

Yup
;0
So few members online ;9
(Nov 8, 2017, 06:03 PM)phantomrealm Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2017, 08:26 AM)Myamoo425 Wrote: Hello! Thank you very much for doing this for the community! And, while I can't offer much, the Pokemon I want cloned was legitimately caught by me, and I hope that a clone of it is enough for you to do this for me? Or a clone of the event shiny Tapu Koko ^^'

Okay Smile
I would like to keep one clone for myself Smile
That's totally fine! I'm also hunting Miltank, so when I finally get one would you want a clone of that one too?
:D
since i only need events(and not services)if you also trade your events for events you can add next to title etc

phantom, you know how to edit title, right?(if yu dunt understand something let me know)