Mew, Weezing, Steelix and Lapras Smile
IGN: Tuan
FC: 1048-9952-9265

if possible:
shaymin
noivern
keldeo
arceus
Gyles, I've added you and I'm online now. My request is on the first page. Thanks!
I'd like porygon2 klefki beedrill and ambipom (im in ORAS :D) also im in EST time zone.
FC: On left
IGN: Da BossMan
hey if possible can i get keldeo, meloetta, Manaphy and celebi
i need it for my pokedex. my fc is to the left and my ign is Zyra
If you're still doing this, I would love a Mew, Deoxys, Regigigas, and Chandelure.
IGN: Pat
FC: To the left
If there are still some pokémon left, can we do a second request :D ?
Since i dont know what is left...

Would like Venusaur, Snorlax, Foretress, Noivern and Ferrothorn..

Any one of those if they're still here
(Apr 22, 2015, 08:56 AM)Gyles123 Wrote: Hi, on the google doc below is a list of my BR pokemon that im giving away. I do regular giveaways on peoples twitch's stream and are reliable. I will make it 4pokes per request to see how this goes. Its my first time using Justin's website. So please put the pokemon and and you FC and IGN etc in the request and ill get to you when i can. Please say if ur on xy and are requesting pokes that have a mega in oras, so i can take it off.

Also to say Im in England so timings are GMT for me, so i cant always be as fast at different times

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Xs3...uP_0s/edit
Can I have an Aegelislash, Trenevenant,Steelix and Tyranitar? And if possible a Palkia and Reshiram?
Ign: Alonzo, I'm online when you send me a message,but only during afternoons and weekends, send me message to know when plz
Can I have the Landorus, Uxie, & Azelf? IGN: Leo Friend Code 2466-3169-6633 for pokemon X