Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 2 x Mew Download Codes (February 2016, 20th Anniversary Version) - BOTH GONE
Hi all,

I've got 2 Codes for this month's Mew Giveaway. I already have a 20th Anniversary Mew in each of my X, Y, OR&AS Games but have 2 codes left over that as yet have NOT been redeemed within the game.

In return I'm looking for an Articuno (Legitimate) and any other Legendary. Hit me with your best offers.

The codes that I have are from the U.K. store Game. I don't know if these will work outside of the U.K./PAL Region.
If you investigate if they are compatible in America, I can give you a shiny BR diancie with a masterball.
I can give you a Shiny Diance or the Event Zygarde (Im PAL so u dont need to worry about the code not working)
(Feb 5, 2016, 11:33 AM)adamness Wrote: Hi all,

I've got 2 Codes for this month's Mew Giveaway. I already have a 20th Anniversary Mew in each of my X, Y, OR&AS Games but have 2 codes left over that as yet have NOT been redeemed within the game.

In return I'm looking for an Articuno (Legitimate) and any other Legendary. Hit me with your best offers.

The codes that I have are from the U.K. store Game. I don't know if these will work outside of the U.K./PAL Region.

i can give you a lvl 100 jpn dialga from diamond version
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
This thread should be in the trading and breeding section of the thread Shy
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
i have artacono legit
(Feb 5, 2016, 06:05 PM)Colette Wrote: This thread should be in the trading and breeding section of the thread  Shy

I realise that now. I'm still new to the site. I jumped the gun a little.
Both codes are now gone.