Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 4-6 IV x5 Kangaskhan, x4 Snorlax and x3 Weedle left[Open]
Thumbs Up 
Heart  Hey all ")

This is my second Giveaway technically but my first Pokemon Giveaway  :D

I have a 3 lot's of Pokedudes to get rid of which will make excellent breed parents, or just help you fill up your pokedex. Dont forget to keep an Everstone on them when breeding for better stats to pass down the nature and ability. Preferably get yourself a Ditto with with good IV's, holding a Destiny Knot, as the other breeding parent .

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-2-0 @naitre has an excellent Giveaway if you don't already own a Ditto. (hope you dont mind me sharing your thread to help people out.)

To kick off the start of my Pokemon Giveaways:
  • 5 Kangaskhan - Nature~Adamant, Ability~Scrappy
  • 4 Snorlax - Nature~Impish, Ability~Immunity 
  • 3 Weedle - Nature~Adamant, Ability~Shield dust (Ability changes when evolved to Beedrill and of course MEGA Beedrill Smile )
Each Pokemon are; Level 14-6 IV's with Various Egg Moves and no item (sorry dont have many duplicate items). 

You can choose only one of these Pokemon, giving more people a chance to receive one.    
This will be done on a first come, first serve basis as it's the fairest way. Will be done over the GTS. Make sure to set level to 1 to 10. Request Any Gender.

IGN:
Desired Pokemon:
Pokemon Deposited Including Gender and Level: (no common Pokemon like other giveaways to reduce the chances of getting sniped) 

If you get sniped, PM me.
+1 is always appreciated, but not necessary.

Hope this Giveaway helps you and is in a decent enough format for you to understand. Tips and Help is always appreciated ")

Happy Battling
IGN: Elliot
Desired Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Pokemon Deposited: Drowzee
Level: 1
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:47 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: IGN: Elliot
Pokemon Deposited: Drowzee

Hey @ElliotProbablyTheBest , you're not showing on the GTS, you may have been sniped. Can you try to redeposit please.
OK, That's the new one.

IGN: Elliot
Pokemon Deposited: Nate
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
IGN: Zonnta
Pokemon Deposited: Venomoth
Pokemon wanted: Kangaskhan
Pokemon Deposited: oddish
Male
Level 13
IGN: TJ
Message Rattus
Thanks!
@ElliotProbablyTheBest  Im not sure which Pokemon you mean by Nate?? I tried Natu and Drowzee and nothing dude. PM me with another and dont deposit until i have replied. Should find you straight away that way ")
@Nalu Firebeach  Sent ! Enjoy ")  :D
@TaylorBubbles   Sent ! Enjoy ")  :D
Good luck with your giveaway! Im gonna be doing one soon too!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Mar 2, 2016, 08:46 AM)Fattus_Rattus Wrote: @ElliotProbablyTheBest  Im not sure which Pokemon you mean by Nate?? I tried Natu and Drowzee and nothing dude. PM me with another and dont deposit until i have replied. Should find you straight away that way ")
@Nalu Firebeach  Sent ! Enjoy ")  :D
@TaylorBubbles   Sent ! Enjoy ")  :D
Thank you wery much ^.^
pokemon wanted: snorlax
pokemon depossited: rotom
level: 1
IGN: Juli

thanks!