Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5/6IV Giveaway
Can I get a Goomy, Pawniard, and a Timid Rotom? And name them Gooby(Goomy), Checkmate(Pawniard), and Toothbrush(Rotom)? Thanks in advance Smile
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:30 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Can I get a Goomy, Pawniard, and a Timid Rotom? And name them Gooby(Goomy), Checkmate(Pawniard), and Toothbrush(Rotom)? Thanks in advance Smile

Sure thing. I'll add you and head online shortly, should be around most of the evening.
Can I have a 5 IV Timburr?
(Jun 26, 2015, 10:11 AM)Denny Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2015, 09:30 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Can I get a Goomy, Pawniard, and a Timid Rotom? And name them Gooby(Goomy), Checkmate(Pawniard), and Toothbrush(Rotom)? Thanks in advance Smile

Sure thing. I'll add you and head online shortly, should be around most of the evening.

Okez, Ill add you in a bit as well. Whats your timezone?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
GMT, living in Ireland. (Well, British Summer Time)
(Jun 26, 2015, 10:40 AM)srushj11 Wrote: Can I have a 5 IV Timburr?

Sure, I'll add you shortly.
Could I have a pawniard, chansey and sableye? Thanks in advance

IGN: Charlie
(Jun 26, 2015, 10:51 AM)Denny Wrote: GMT, living in Ireland. (Well, British Summer Time)

Once Im done eating, Ill have you added up.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
can i have the 6 iv timburr? would be really appreciatedSmile
(Jun 26, 2015, 11:59 AM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Could I have a pawniard, chansey and sableye? Thanks in advance

IGN: Charlie
Out of Pawniard at the moment, I can have a go at breeding some tomorrow. The other two are no problem though.

(Jun 26, 2015, 12:54 PM)pokemonmaster Wrote: can i have the 6 iv timburr? would be really appreciatedSmile

Sure.

I'll add both of you now, but I'll probably only be on another hour or so.