Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5/6IV Giveaway
Is it possible to ask for a 6IV corphish Or a 5IV rotom? Smile
(Jul 8, 2015, 12:44 PM)Ziglodarg Wrote: Denny, sorry yesterday I wasn't able to connect, but I already added you, so talk to me when you can trade Wink and thanks again for the giveaway
I'm online now.

(Jul 8, 2015, 12:49 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: hi i was wondering if you can bred and ev train some pokes for me?
Depends on what you want, what are you looking for?
(Jul 8, 2015, 01:06 PM)Ry.Miguel Wrote: Is it possible to ask for a 6IV corphish Or a 5IV rotom? Smile
Sure, I'll add you and then I'll be around for the next 3 hours or so online.
Denny, my IGN is Anibal, i didn't ask for the Pinsir even tho I really like the pokémon, I asked for a Rotom, and if there is only a few Pinsir, I don't wanna take the pokémon for any other guy
Thanks a lot for the Rotom man Smile I really appreciate
(Jul 8, 2015, 01:27 PM)Denny Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2015, 12:44 PM)Ziglodarg Wrote: Denny, sorry yesterday I wasn't able to connect, but I already added you, so talk to me when you can trade Wink and thanks again for the giveaway
I'm online now.

(Jul 8, 2015, 12:49 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: hi i was wondering if you can bred and ev train some pokes for me?
Depends on what you want, what are you looking for?
(Jul 8, 2015, 01:06 PM)Ry.Miguel Wrote: Is it possible to ask for a 6IV corphish Or a 5IV rotom? Smile
Sure, I'll add you and then I'll be around for the next 3 hours or so online.

i wanna do multiple so can you do 3 and 3 on the weekend?
Yeah, I suppose.
(Jul 8, 2015, 03:09 PM)Denny Wrote: Yeah, I suppose.

ok can i get timburr kangaskhan and bagon
What's the EV spreads you're looking for? I'll try and have them for tomorrow, I'm heading to bed shortly.
(Jul 8, 2015, 04:18 PM)Denny Wrote: What's the EV spreads you're looking for? I'll try and have them for tomorrow, I'm heading to bed shortly.

for kang 4 hp/252atk/242speed jolly scrappy can u breed for double edge if not its ok also for the bagon 20 hp/196 Atk/4 Def/60 SpD/ 228 Spe
and timburr 104 HP/172 Atk/116 Def/116 SpD and thanks again i usally get back from work at 830 central time
Do you still have a Larvesta left?