Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5/6IV Giveaway
(May 6, 2015, 03:11 AM)TuanMerc Wrote: hi can i have a sableye if u have one left? Smile

Yep, if you can get online quickly I can send it now. I'm heading out soonish.

Edit: have to leave now, I'll be back in 2 hours or so.
Hello. I wondering if i can get one of this abras or the charmander with 5 or 6 ivs i don't care. Please help me out. Thanks.
Hi can i get 6iv charmander
can i get the Scyther (Adamant, Technician plz
Gonna work on some Swinub for a while, managed to breed a 6IV one so it should make getting good ones easier. They'll have Icicle Crash, Ancient Power (to make evolving to Mamoswine easier/not need a heart scale), and Stealth Rock. Thought Stealth Rock would pass on if tutored onto Mamoswine, but apparently not. The internet lied!
(May 6, 2015, 09:10 AM)belmont08 Wrote: Hello. I wondering if i can get one of this abras or the charmander with 5 or 6 ivs i don't care. Please help me out. Thanks.
Sure thing, I can send you both.

(May 6, 2015, 09:29 AM)jesgurren Wrote: Hi can i get 6iv charmander
Yup, I'll add you and then we can sort a time.

(May 6, 2015, 09:36 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: can i get the Scyther (Adamant, Technician plz
Sure thing. Would you like me to send it over holding a Metal Coat so it evolves to Scizor?
Also, sorry I didn't reply sooner, for some reason replies either didn't show up for me earlier, or I just somehow missed them completely.
Can I get a rotom calm?
(May 6, 2015, 03:42 PM)belmont08 Wrote: Hi thanks for this give away, Can i get an abra or a charmander, a beldrum if you had. Any of those. Thanks

Yep, I have you added, so just add my FC, go online, and I'll send the Abra and Charmander.
(May 6, 2015, 01:25 PM)Denny Wrote:
(May 6, 2015, 09:10 AM)belmont08 Wrote: Hello. I wondering if i can get one of this abras or the charmander with 5 or 6 ivs i don't care. Please help me out. Thanks.
Sure thing, I can send you both.

(May 6, 2015, 09:29 AM)jesgurren Wrote: Hi can i get 6iv charmander
Yup, I'll add you and then we can sort a time.

(May 6, 2015, 09:36 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote: can i get the  Scyther (Adamant, Technician plz
Sure thing. Would you like me to send it over holding a Metal Coat so it evolves to Scizor?

Ok im online now. Tell me when you're ready Smile