Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5/6IV Giveaway
(May 6, 2015, 03:44 PM)sackofdung Wrote: Can I get a rotom calm?
Sure thing, I'll add you now.
(May 6, 2015, 03:44 PM)Denny Wrote:
(May 6, 2015, 03:42 PM)belmont08 Wrote: Hi thanks for this give away, Can i get an abra or a charmander, a beldrum if you had. Any of those. Thanks

Yep, I have you added, so just add my FC, go online, and I'll send the Abra and Charmander.

Thanks a lot dude, i really appreciate this. Smile
(May 6, 2015, 03:45 PM)Denny Wrote:
(May 6, 2015, 03:44 PM)sackofdung Wrote: Can I get a rotom calm?
Sure thing, I'll add you now.

Added you

Edit: Thank you
I would like the Abra w/ Magic Guard and/or Scraggy I LOVE those pokemon
(May 6, 2015, 11:33 PM)TheBigM Wrote: I would like the Abra w/ Magic Guard and/or Scraggy I LOVE those  pokemon

Sure, I can trade both over. I'll add you and then we can figure out a time.
Hello it's me again Smile, sorry to bothering you so much but im really desparate to find this i can give you some good 4 or 5 ivs like honedge, mudkip, evee, and 3 ivs pokemons i had a lot. I just need a charizadite X i trying to find one in the whole forum but i can't find it in any please. If you don't have it can you help me to evolve my kadabra, sorry for this but i don't have a lot frieds in the game. Thanks Smile
(May 8, 2015, 09:49 AM)belmont08 Wrote: Hello it's me again Smile, sorry to bothering you so much but im really desparate to find this i can give you some good 4 or 5 ivs like honedge, mudkip, evee, and 3 ivs pokemons i had a lot. I just need a charizadite X i trying to find one in the whole forum but i can't find it in any please. If you don't have it can you help me to evolve my kadabra, sorry for this but i don't have a lot frieds in the game. Thanks Smile

I don't have a spare Charizardite X at the minute. I can do the trade for the Kadabra to evolve though no problem.
Hey any chance I could get a Pawniard and a Timburr? i don't care if the pawn is 5 or 6. If so thanks :D
Added You Denny :D
(May 9, 2015, 12:06 AM)Porkchop44 Wrote: Hey any chance I could get a Pawniard and a Timburr? i don't care if the pawn is 5 or 6. If so thanks :D
Sure thing. Would you like the Timburr levelled up to a Gurdurr so it will evolve when traded?

(May 9, 2015, 12:39 AM)TheBigM Wrote: Added You Denny :D

Okay, I'm just in from work now but I should be around for the rest of the evening.