Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5-6IV perfect pokemon [closed temporarily]
Hey, would I be able to get the protein froakie? Smile
May i have the Khang
Umm i don't know the limit but i would like to have a pawniard and a gastly and ralts but if that is too much just the pawniard thank you
Cheers! Thanks! :D
hey i was wondering if i could grab growlithe, shellder and bulbasaur thanks heaps Smile
(Aug 4, 2015, 02:39 PM)rhynozpineconez Wrote: hey i was wondering if i could grab growlithe, shellder and bulbasaur thanks heaps Smile

sure thing
I'd like a shellder if you still have one :D. I have added you, my details are in my mini profile <<
My Friend code is: 4828-7392-1854 and my IGN is Killer. I would love to grab a Scyther, Kangaskhan, Honedge, Magikarp, Ghastly, or Bulbasaur from you. I'm very new to competitive pokemon and am looking to build a team from scratch. If you have any Marills as well I would appreciate one.
Hello friend! Nice Giveaway.. i just stated the breeding'' thing so all your things seems great to me :D But for now i'd lie that Gastly !! Added you thanks bro! Smile

edit: Froakie, Ralts, and Khaghaskan (dunno english names xD) if you have too much of them i'll be glad to be their new trainer! :D
The limit has now been changed to 3 max 3 pokemon per person