Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5 day shiny eevee giveaway <finished>
@yellowtrainer 

sniped sorry
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

pokemon wanted: eevee
pokemon deposited: eevee
level and gender of depositited Pokemon: level 1 male
@yellowtrainer 

just sniped
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

pokemon wanted: eevee
pokemon deposited: Magikarp
level and gender of depositited Pokemon: level 25 male
message: spyroXX77XX Gah! sorry for the inconvience, I'm new to this  :s I nicknamed it BOOGER to try and stop the snipes...
Thanks a lot!! I appreciate it Smile
@yellowtrainer 

enjoy the eevee it worked this time

I'm sorry for any inconvenience I am causeing by doing this but I need to log off for the night it's late in my time zone I will resume the giveaway tomorrow

plz tell me when your back on
Man ... Got Sniped 4 Times in a row how much luck can you have !

I try it one more time -.- but I will deposite it tomorrow when you are back Smile

okemon wanted: eevee
pokemon deposited: skiddo
level and gender of depositited Pokemon: level 9
IGN: Lucas
pokemon wanted:eevee
pokemon deposited: Cast Form
level and gender of depositited Pokemon: female level 30

The sniping is real
I'm back online