Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5 day shiny eevee giveaway <finished>
Sorry but I need to log off for a few hours my parents need me to fill a skip bin
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Sorry miss read the message I need to wait till he gets home
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

@LuxrayLogan 

sniped sorry

and for all other users I need to log off my dad just got home so I need to put the giveaway on hold until I come back in about I don't know I'll send a reply when I log back on

My pokemon got sniped so here is an update
pokemon wanted:eevee
pokemon deposited: ninjask
leve of deposited pokemonl: 26
Gender of deposited pokemon:male
IGN:Logan
Ok my parents got called into work again so I'm able to take requests

Ok my parents are back needa log off again I'll continue it when I can

pokemon wanted:eevee
pokemon deposited: magikarp
level and gender of depositited Pokemon: level 1 gender female
Ok I'm back online let the giveaway's last day resume

@LuxrayLogan      Sniped again

@SuperDaikenki        Sniped

dont worry all users that have requested and not received I will allow all users that requested and not gotten their eevee
due to snipe or other reasons you will be able to pm me when we both are online and you can receive it even after the giveaway ends I will deliver

pokemon wanted:eevee pokemon deposited: ralts level and gender of depositited Pokemon: level 1 male message: spyroXX77XX