Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5 day shiny eevee giveaway <finished>
I am sorry but I'm having extremely bad internet problems at the moment so I need to put the giveaway on hold
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Ok we've managed to solve our internet issues so now I'm resuming the giveaway
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Could I trade with my other game?
I already picked one of your Eevee's...
I'm sorry but I'm only handing one out per person sorry about that I'm just trying to make it fair due to my limited stock

(Jul 15, 2016, 07:17 AM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: I'm sorry but I'm only handing one out per person sorry about that I'm just trying to make it fair due to my limited stock
Haha'
That's fine! I understand you. 
Thank you for answering!
I need to put the giveaway on hold its late in my time zone I will continue it tomorrow for a certain amount of time due to us having to do a family outing so I will be back on tomorrow or maybe morning afternoon or night foe all other users

Ok I'm back online let the giveaway resume

pokemon requested: eever
pokemon deposited: Excadrill (JPN)
Level: female
IGN: Damien
@cudelfield 

sorry sniped I'll try to get it on the next one

pokemon deposited: Eevee
Level:  1
IGN: Damien

the same one my excadrill got sniped with ?