Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5IV HA 4EM Jolly Buneary in dream ball GIVEAWAY! ♡
Star 
[Image: dreamball.png] Mutt's Buneary Giveaway! [Image: dreamball.png]
[Image: 427.gif]

Because I'm just so much of a grown-up who enjoys serious things, I am currently breeding for a pankpink Lopunny in a pink ball with pink mist :D
Which means that I have a bunch of perfectly fine dream ball Buneary breedjects to give away.

All of them have 5IV, HA, a Jolly nature, and 4 egg moves (see below). They are obviously all in a bankball (Dream Ball) that the females would pass on to their offspring if you use them for breeding. (If you don't intend to breed them, please request a male and leave the females for potential breeders!)
I am giving away one box (30) for now, and will update the giveaway depending on how popular it is and how many HA Buneary I actually get while breeding.
EDIT: I added 15 new females!
EDIT 2: And 10 more females.

If trading via GTS (which is my preferred method), reply to this post with this form:

Buneary requested: (male or female)
Pokémon deposited: (name, gender, and level)
IGN: (your IGN!)
GTS message: Mutt

If trading via PSS, just let me know your FC and IGN.

Here are the bunnies:

[Image: 427.png]Buneary
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Ability: Limber (HA)
Egg moves: Fake Out / Ice Punch / Focus Punch / Fire Punch
IV: 5IV (random)
Available: 13 males, 30 females.

A few more things:
Please check the status of the giveaway before posting. If it says that I'm offline, then I'm offline, and you'll probably get sniped. That's it.
I have a few breedjects with 5IV minus SpA, but I will give them away on request only (and then you can't choose the gender). If you don't request anything in particular, I will send you a random Buneary. I don't take requests for any other IVs.
I already had a 4em buneary I was breeding. But I'll be damned if I don't want that bank PANK ball.
So I'll take a female one please!

You already have me added so just PSS?
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:05 AM)SaberLXXV Wrote: I already had a 4em buneary I was breeding. But I'll be damned if I don't want that bank PANK ball.

PANK BALL

Sure! I'm available whenever you are.
Hello I would like to trade via PSS if that's ok. I already added your FC, mine is to the left as well as my IGN. I would like a female if that is also ok, Thanks for the giveaway! Smile
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:09 AM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:05 AM)SaberLXXV Wrote: I already had a 4em buneary I was breeding. But I'll be damned if I don't want that bank PANK ball.

PANK BALL

Sure! I'm available whenever you are.

Thanks!
Now I just need to breed a pink buneary.

(man I wish my shiny ducklett was also in a pink ball)
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:14 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello I would like to trade via PSS if that's ok. I already added your FC, mine is to the left as well as my IGN. I would like a female if that is also ok, Thanks for the giveaway! Smile

Absolutely. Whenever you're ready!
Buneary requested: Female
Pokémon deposited: Ditto(Goop Mew) Lv. 36
IGN: Kyle

Thanks in advance!
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:16 AM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:14 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello I would like to trade via PSS if that's ok. I already added your FC, mine is to the left as well as my IGN. I would like a female if that is also ok, Thanks for the giveaway! Smile

Absolutely. Whenever you're ready!

Thank you so much!
(Oct 11, 2015, 10:17 AM)Kylethe777 Wrote: Buneary requested: Female
Pokémon deposited: Ditto(Goop Mew) Lv. 36
IGN: Kyle

Thanks in advance!

Sent! Enjoy your Buneary! Heart
Save a female one for me.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!