Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Shiny HA Ditto
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:53 AM)Ruledragon Wrote: Page 14

ArtsAndTrash - Got a Ditto, not ours though.
Frenchy111 - SENT
Middo - SNIPED, Phione wasn't a good idea.
Luc - SENT
InfectedSmoke - SENT
ShamaSpew - SENT
thecofybean - SNIPED
Trainer Cloud - SNIPED
superbugtrainer - SENT
SuperPie - SENT

Page 16

ShinyEevee - SNIPED
theoapo13 - SENT

-----------------------

Sniped

Could not find your pokemon on the GTS, re-submit your request if you still wish to receive the giveaway.

Remember to be as specific as possibly when asking for the Ditto on the GTS. Request level -91 or higher- to prevent snipes and trade an undesirable pokemon, otherwise someone could trade with you who isn't me.

(Sep 17, 2015, 04:55 AM)Ruledragon Wrote: jouzea - SENT
fushisugei - SENT
Ryokara - SENT
Aqwell - SENT
BlueLukeAura - SENT
ChampionEri - SENT
Habitat28 - SENT
CE.Rageman - SENT
Weisakura - Did aether send you ditto or did it get sniped again ?

So, I submitted another request, I guess you didn't see it?
(Sep 17, 2015, 09:16 AM)Aether Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2015, 08:56 AM)weisakura Wrote: Sorry to bump this Rafael - Sent my Litleo to the GTS from the post here two days ago - I think it missed your list! >< Sorry and thank you loads!

Sorry, we'll get right on it, you must have just slipped through the cracks. Thanks for letting us know Smile

Edit: Ruledragon had previously messaged you, your Litleo had been sniped or wasn't locatable, a resubmission is needed.

Woah jeez it did got sniped! o_o" But weirdly my Litleo was still there 5 hours ago (as in Ruledragon's post), only to be sniped when I checked it 30 minutes ago! Now that, is weird.

Resubmitting my form here:
Name: Wei
Pokemon Deposited: Swirlix
Gender of Pokemon: Male
Level of Pokemon: 1
Message on GTS: theJflynn

Sending a truckload of thanks. Double repping for the patience you guys gave to all of us Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Is there a way i can get a Ditto without having seen it yet?
Hope so!

Cheers and thx for your time
@weisakura, enjoy your ditto Smile

@Middo, submitting a new request, means posting again and not just changing what you already wrote, if i didnt see the new post, then im sorry, but i am afraid it might not be the case, we ask that you post again so we dont go back and forth on pages, otherwise when this becomes a 100+ page thread it will turn into something impossible to manage.

@KuramaNlNe, of course you can, just follow the rules on page 1 and we will be happy to send you one.

Regards.

@@@@@@PS FOR MIDDO@@@@@@@@
Your request was on page 17, that's aether "territory", i do even pages(i do not look at odd pages, like 15, 17, etc..), he does odd ones, i just sent you your ditto, but it wasnt on my part of the deal to do so :P

Name: Middo
Pokemon Deposited: Illumise
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 24

I'm very sorry for all the trouble I caused, thank you for your patience.
(Sep 17, 2015, 11:24 AM)Middo Wrote: I'm very sorry for all the trouble I caused, thank you for your patience.

You caused no trouble at all Smile, i was just a bit confused because i create a notepad for everypage with the usernames that ask for ditto, and yours wasnt in any of my pages after you got sniped the 1st time Smile

Name: Not inxy
Pokemon Deposited: relicanth
Level of Pokemon: 1
(Sep 17, 2015, 11:16 AM)Ruledragon Wrote: @KuramaNlNe, of course you can, just follow the rules on page 1 and we will be happy to send you one.

Regards.

Maybe you can help me out?
I am fairly new to GTS and when i need to select the pokemon i want to recieve, i cant select a ditto.

Am i doing something wrong?
(Sep 17, 2015, 01:27 PM)KuramaNlNE Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2015, 11:16 AM)Ruledragon Wrote: @KuramaNlNe, of course you can, just follow the rules on page 1 and we will be happy to send you one.

Regards.

Maybe you can help me out?
I am fairly new to GTS and when i need to select the pokemon i want to recieve, i cant select a ditto.

Am i doing something wrong?

Nevermind! I found it!!

Name: Kurama
Pokemon Deposited: Minun
Gender of Pokemon: Female
Level of Pokemon: 10
Name: Ocean
Pokemon Deposited: Chimchar
Level of Pokemon:1
Message on GTS: theJflynnl