Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Adopt-An-Egg Thread
[Image: tumblr_inline_mnfjl6Oqwq1qz4rgp.gif] Egg Adoption Thread [Image: tumblr_inline_mnfjl6Oqwq1qz4rgp.gif]

Helping breedjects finding a good home

I was going through my boxes, and I ended up finding a whopping 2 boxes just full of unhatched eggs. I don't even know how long they've been there, so I don't even remember what are in them anymore. So I decided that I'd put them up for adoption here. I though It'd be a good way to clear out boxes, while helping others get Pokemon that they may not already have, and are already well put together. If you are interesting in being the loving parent of one of these fine eggs, just PM me or leave a reply with your Friend Code and IGN, And I'll try to put you with one of them.

My FC: 3840-7149-2368 (Go ahead and add it now so I can get you your egg faster)

IMPORTANT: Don't forget, Nobody knows what's in these eggs, so just take what you get. I'm sure there will always be more!

-UPDATE-
If you don't get your egg within ONE week of requesting, I will send you a reminder PM. If you still cannot respond or arrange a pickup date within one week of that, I will move one from you. PM me or make an alternate post if you still want an egg. ALSO, I have decided to put a limit on eggs, with a maximum of 2 eggs per adopter. Gotta share the love! Thanks to all for making this a adoption agency a huge success!

Have fun with your new eggs!

Ill trade
(May 26, 2015, 07:17 PM)juan_pedro Wrote: Ill trade

Ok, I'll add you and give you your egg! Thanks

I'll do it
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
I'll take one
OK, I'll add you two ASAP

How about egg4egg?I was masuda methoding and I found lots of leftovers.If you want I can trade you a lot of eggs to ad to your collection.You might not know if it hatches into a shiny : )
(May 26, 2015, 08:10 PM)GamerzGurl 3099 Wrote: How about egg4egg?I was masuda methoding and I found lots of leftovers.If you want I can trade you a lot of eggs to ad to your collection.You might not know if it hatches into a shiny : )

sure! I'll add you

I'll take an egg! My FC is at the side!
got it. thanks!