Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] All starter giveaway
(Sep 28, 2015, 10:18 PM)Freddy Wrote: I see. Can you breed a fennekin then

Put something in gts and I'll get it right to ya
Thank you so much in advance. >u<
I just added your FC. So... I'm ready when you are! :3
(Sep 29, 2015, 10:21 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Thank you so much in advance. >u<
I just added your FC. So... I'm ready when you are! :3

Pop on and send a trade invite. You have been added. Don't forget to give a +1 after!
Thank you SO MUCH for your help! m(_ _)m
I'm one step closer to a completed Living Dex thanks to you! <3

So, once again, thank you very much and keep on going with your awesome giveaway! :3
(Sep 29, 2015, 10:03 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 09:30 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 07:17 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: I can do all of those. Let me know if y'all want to add as a friend and trade or just do it over gts.

I'm perfectly fine with trading as friends, but I honestly don't know how to do that I'm a noob in that aspect.

I have a lot of eggs to hatch but put in my friend code and I will try to initiate a trade with you once I'm done

I added your FC, I am ready whenever it is convenient for you
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:07 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 07:17 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: I can do all of those. Let me know if y'all want to add as a friend and trade or just do it over gts.

I'm perfectly fine with trading as friends, but I honestly don't know how to do that I'm a noob in that aspect.

I have a lot of eggs to hatch but put in my friend code and I will try to initiate a trade with you once I'm done

I'm breeding myself a high iv growlithe. Gimme ten min or so. What's your IG name?
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:10 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:07 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:

I'm breeding myself a high iv growlithe. Gimme ten min or so. What's your IG name?
Caleb and that's fine take your time, again thank you
Would it be too much to ask for a mudkip as well? I was going to post to your other thread. if not that's fine and sorry for the late ask it honestly just came to my mind.
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:28 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Would it be too much to ask for a mudkip as well? I was going to post to your other thread. if not that's fine and sorry for the late ask it honestly just came to my mind.

Sure
(Sep 29, 2015, 01:33 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:28 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Would it be too much to ask for a mudkip as well? I was going to post to your other thread. if not that's fine and sorry for the late ask it honestly just came to my mind.

Sure

thank you so much! just let me know when you are ready.