Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] All starter giveaway
Hey! If you don't mind I would like to have a Totodile, Oshawott, Turtwig, and a Squirtle please... If that's not too much to ask. Thanks for this great giveaway though. I really appreciate it. I'd like to trade as friends please.
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:00 PM)remorade Wrote: Hey! If you don't mind I would like to have a Totodile, Oshawott, Turtwig, and a Squirtle please... If that's not too much to ask. Thanks for this great giveaway though. I really appreciate it. I'd like to trade as friends please.

I'm adding you now. Got them on standby for ya. Add me and send a trade invite when you are on. If I don't notice it right away then be patient as I'm probably distracted with YouTube.
Hi there I'm brand new to Pokémon forever and I was just wondering if I could possibly get in on this?
(Sep 30, 2015, 12:02 AM)Blkreaper Wrote: Hi there I'm brand new to Pokémon forever and I was just wondering if I could possibly get in on this?

What do ya need buddy
Could I get a charmander or a chikorita? That would be really awesome!! And thanks for helping!
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:50 AM)Blkreaper Wrote: Could I get a charmander or a chikorita? That would be really awesome!! And thanks for helping!

Just add my fc and I'll get too ya shortly
Hey sorry I'm totally new to this (gen 6) and feel like an idiot did it work when I added you?
Dude That is actually so awesome that you did that!!! Thank you !! Haha gave me a little faith in humanity that there's some actually some good people out there!!
hey! thanks for this btw! could you breed a chimchar for me? and on the off chance could you make it a male? i will trade via 1 on 1 as opposed to GTS, here is my friend code Smile - 4442-1283-9149
(Sep 30, 2015, 01:15 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: hey! thanks for this btw! could you breed a chimchar for me? and on the off chance could you make it a male? i will trade via 1 on 1 as opposed to GTS, here is my friend code Smile - 4442-1283-9149

I'm about to head to a party. If I don't get to ya today I'll do it as soon as I get home tomorrow.
#heavymetalhaxorus
Lol