Poll: Would you be interested in a Winter Theme tournament in December?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
66.67%
4 66.67%
No...
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Harvest Fest Giveaway!
@DrumminBeard 

Sent. Got lucky this time.  Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Nov 30, 2018, 01:26 PM)0kamii Wrote: @DrumminBeard 

Sent. Got lucky this time.  Big Grin

- 0kamii

Thanks again!
(Nov 29, 2018, 08:40 AM)0kamii Wrote: @DrumminBeard I don't see it. Please check to see if it was sniped. Not sure who'd trade a Delphox for a Mantyke, but you never know. Make sure you're using SM or USUM. Thanks!

@vornz 

Hi, vornz.

Hm, between these mons, the only one I'd consider Battle Tree worth would be Shiftry. The others are too frail, and would be easily outclassed by stronger pokémon with similar movesets, i.e. Snorlax, Amoonguss, Chandelure, etc. Shiftry's Speed is doubled in harsh sunlight, so you can pair him with either Ninetales or Torkoal depending on which team you'd like to run (fast or TR). I also made two posts on what mons I used to scale the Battle Tree. I'll link them both here so you can get inspiration otherwise if Shiftry doesn't suit your fancy. One. Two.

@Black Waterfall I feel that... Dodgy

thanks for the info 0kamii and i'll definatly check out those posts

for now i'll take the shiftry and see what i can add to the team from there Smile

IGN: Vornak
Level of Finneon/Mantyke: lvl 18 mantyke
Poké Ball: net ball
Pokémon Wanted: shiftry

thanks heaps 0kamii
IGN: Tifa
Level of Mantyke: 18
Poké Ball: Dive Ball
Pokémon Wanted: Parasect
@vornz @DrumminBeard

I was out all day, sorry I missed you guys! You'll have to resubmit. Looks like they were both sniped. I'll be online most of tonight, though. So hopefully I can catch you then.

- 0kamii

(Dec 1, 2018, 05:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: @vornz @DrumminBeard

I was out all day, sorry I missed you guys! You'll have to resubmit. Looks like they were both sniped. I'll be online most of tonight, though. So hopefully I can catch you then.

- 0kamii

I'm beginning to think I should just farm Mantyke, and get whatever I want from GTS.

I'll fill it up again tonight some time. Thanks for checking in.
@DrumminBeard 

I agree. The amount of free stuff you're getting is astonishing. I'll be on, so if you'd rather just link trade, let me know.

- 0kamii

@0kamii

I'll be available more or less all night, if you wanna get on to Link Trade. I admit it would make me feel better to trade that way.

I don't see you in my Plaza now, but I'll keep an eye out for a while.
@DrumminBeard

Hopping on now. I'll look for you!

- 0kamii

(Dec 1, 2018, 05:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: @vornz @DrumminBeard

- 0kamii

yeah noticed it was sniped those mantyke must be worth their weight in gold haha

i'm gmt +8 so i don't know if we could find a good time for link trading so i'll try put one more mantyke on the gts first

IGN: Vornak
Level of Finneon/Mantyke: lvl 16 mantyke
Poké Ball: nest ball
Pokémon Wanted: shiftry