Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR VGC Water-Type Giveaway!
Hi everyone, This month I have been given the honour of organising and hosting Amethyst 0mega's monthly giveaway!

This is my first time hosting a giveaway for the guild so I hope you all like it, I thought for a while on what the theme would be for this giveaway because as many of you are probably aware I have little knowledge when it comes to competitive battling and tend to stick to breeding the Pokémon. I have decided continue on from the VGC steel types giveaway hosted by @0kamii but this time with...  VGC Water Types! 

Most of these sets are smogon sets and are all battle tested by many players before they were put on the list. However, there is an exception as it wouldn't make sense for an Amethyst 0mega Giveaway to not use a set created by one of our very own so this giveaway includes @RetroTyphlosion's Poliwrath set! 

And in addition, for all of you who are interested, all the pokémon currently available were bred by myself or legally genned by @moo311 and by extension are passable in legality tests. If you desire to use any of these at official tournaments, you are permitted to do so. Anyway, that is enough serious talk for now so...

Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR VGC Water-Type Giveaway!
[Image: poliwrath.png]
4 Available
Poliwrath @ Choice Band (not included)
Ball: Dive Ball
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
IVs: 31 in all but Atk
Adamant Nature

- Waterfall
- Poison Jab
- Brick Break
- Earthquake

[Image: suicune.png]
Sold Out!
Suicune @ Mago Berry
Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Pressure

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 212 SpA / 20 SpD / 20 Spe

IVs: 31 in all
Calm Nature

- Tailwind
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Snarl

[Image: tapufini.png]
2 Available
Tapu Fini @ Iapapa Berry
Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 236 HP / 108 Def / 132 SpA / 28 SpD / 4 Spe
IVs: 31 in all
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Protect

[Image: azumarill.png]
3 Available
Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ball: Quick Ball
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
IVs: 31 in all but Sp.Atk
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Protect

[Image: pelipper.png]
6 Available
Pelipper @ Focus Sash (not included)
Ball: Dive Ball
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 in all but Atk
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Tailwind
- Protect
[Image: swampert.png]
5 Available
Swampert @ Swampertite (not included)
Ball: Dream Ball
Ability: 4x Damp and 3x Torrent (please include ability in requests)
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
IVs: 31 in all but Sp.Atk
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect
Also Coming Shortly :  [Image: ludicolo.png]

Keeping with the Standard Amethyst 0mega format, if you wish to obtain one of these BR VGC mons, please use the instructions and template below (this giveaway is hosted on my Moon version, do not trade any USUM exclusive mons):

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon (in SM) or a Mantyke (in USUM)
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for desired mon
4.5) Set level 51-60 for all with exception of 91-100 for Suicune and Tapu Fini
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png] [Image: mantyke.png]
IGN:
Pokémon Depsited:
Level of Finneon/Mantyke:
Poké Ball:

Please only request 1 Pokémon at a time, you may request another when you recieve your current request but only 1 of each species per person.

And to end this post I believe it would be unfair not to thank those who helped me set up such a great giveaway in the first place:

- @RetroTyphlosion for this Poliwrath set as he covered it in a thread which can be found here! as well as the help breeding the Ludicolo's

- @ScottyThunder Who helped train these Poliwraths for battle after I bred them!

- @moo311 With both the Tapu Fini and Suicune featured above being impossible to breed it is thanks to our
resident genning expert Moo311 these two could be offered in this giveaway!

- @Black Waterfall For offering to help train up the pelippers for me, it was unfortunate my internet died

- And of course @0kamii for allowing me the honour of representing the guild and hosting this giveaway as well as providing the original Ludicolo to breed from

And now to tag some of my fellow guild members so that they get notified of the thread:

@0kamii @Black Waterfall @RetroTyphlosion @ScottyThunder @wartty

@Tenebris_Kane

Looks great, TK! I see you did 7 mons instead of the usual 5. I'm tempted to request some of these mons for myself, I'd really love to use a Suicune in VGC! Just make sure to list how many of each you have left, and you'll be golden!

Great job, you guys! Looking forward to seeing the turn-out!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@Tenebris_Kane Wow, you've really outdone yourself in the past couple months with these giveaways. I'd be interested in Azu, Suicune and Poliwrath. Since I already Dm'd you about the crustle and the dittos, would it be okay if we just had some huge link trade sometime and traded them all then? If not, I could post something. Also, if I am asking too much of you, please tell me to stop now.
@Tenebris_Kane Wow, this is amazing! Congrats on pulling this off despite all the obstacles, man! Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
IGN: Ty
Pkmn deposited: Mantyke
POkeball: Repeat ball
Pokemon wanted: Tapu fini
IGN:Yukki
Pokémon Depsited:Mantyke
Level of Mantyke:16
Poké Ball:great ball
Pokémon Wanted:Azumarill

Thank you so much
@tymarcelo12 

Your Tapu Fini has been sent  Big Grin

@yukki0207

I am sorry but I don't see your mantyke, can you check if it is still in the GTS please  Sad

@AverageJoe

I will trade your crustle and ditto as soon as we are both available, The giveaway Pokémon can also be sent in link trade since I will have to trade with you anyway to give you other things and you have multiple Pokémon I owe you.

@0kamii

I have no problem if you want a Suicune, to be honest I asked moo311 to gen me one of the Tapu Fini's and Suicune's with my OT and only 3 best IV's for myself along with the giveaway request  Tongue

@Black Waterfall

Thanks for all the support  Big Grin

Wow, splendid job @Tenebris_Kane! Sorry I didn't see it sooner, apparently it didnt give me the alert from the tag. Anyway, you really outdid yourself with this one here, bud! Congrats to the whole team!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@Tenebris_Kane

In that case, don't mind if I do!

Mantyke
IGN: Oai'i
Pokémon Depsited: Mantyke
Level of Finneon/Mantyke: 18
Poké Ball: Dusk Ball
Pokémon Wanted: Suicune

Let me just say again how proud I am of all the effort you guys put into this. It turned out great, and you've done the guild name proud!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder