Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Amethyst 0mega Presents: Legit BR Signature Pokemon!
It was sniped I have now deposited a lvl 9 female mankey nicknamed omega for lycanroc ign is dark saichi
@PerfectPenguin7 Sent! Enjoy your Emolga!  Smile

@bloodstains4 Sniped. Please re-deposit. Sad  If this happens again, we'll Link Trade.

@Dova  Sent! Enjoy your Typhlosion (be a good daddy)  Smile

@Kris Sniped. Please re-deposit.  Sad

@Saichi Your Ninetales has been sent, but your Mankey requesting a Lycanroc was sniped. Please re-deposit.

@Black Waterfall Your Typhlosion has been sent! Be a good daddy too!

@PerchPond Do you still want a Lycanroc?

@Sweetstar2001 Son't wait until I'm online, because I only am for a few minutes. Deposit as soon as you can.

@framor93 No offense, but you appear not to have read any of this giveaway's rules. ABSOLUTELY NO Pokemon can be reserved, and you may only request one at a time. Moreover, Ninetales is sold out. If you want to request, please make a new post that follows the rules.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion Could you put up in the post when the G/A is online? Just wo it's easier for everyone. Redeposited with the same info
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 25, 2018, 08:45 PM)Kris Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Could you put up in the post when the G/A is online? Just wo it's easier for everyone. Redeposited with the same info

@Kris Thing is, I don't want people to wait for when I'm online, because I only am for a few minutes.

@Kris I sent your Emolga. Enjoy!  Smile

Deposited by Blastoise.  Mankey level 9 male and IGN Sr.Decidueye.
Thanks Wink Wink
@Lucdarkzo Sorry man, I probably won't be able to trade until the morning. Its real late where I am.

Anyways, you appear to be a new member! Congratulations on joining the best Pokemon community! Why not introduce yourself in our Meet & Greet Section? We'd love to hear from you!

(Jan 25, 2018, 08:41 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @PerfectPenguin7 Sent! Enjoy your Emolga!  Smile

@bloodstains4 Sniped. Please re-deposit. Sad  If this happens again, we'll Link Trade.

@Saichi Your Ninetales has been sent, but your Mankey requesting a Lycanroc was sniped. Please re-deposit.

@Sweetstar2001 Son't wait until I'm online, because I only am for a few minutes. Deposit as soon as you can.

@framor93 No offense, but you appear not to have read any of this giveaway's rules. ABSOLUTELY NO Pokemon can be reserved, and you may only request one at a time. Moreover, Ninetales is sold out. If you want to request, please make a new post that follows the rules.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I read quickly the rules and, reading the update of the first post, I thought I could do something useful compacting the request in one post.
Btw, here's my edited form:

Pokemon Wanted: Blastoise
Level of Mankey: 1
Gender of Mankey: M
IGN: Chicco

Thanks again
(Jan 25, 2018, 08:41 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @PerfectPenguin7 Sent! Enjoy your Emolga!  Smile

Dont worry Retro, I will be best daddy.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Quote:Dont worry Retro, I will be best daddy.

XDD

Me too!  Angel Angel
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~