1.rock polish 
2.nasty plot
3.ice beam
4.psychic
nature modest
252 spa 4spd 252spe
ability synchronize 
item choice specs
@moo311 Do you have any idea if the event mon link trading problem has already been fixed?

In that case can we link trade today (or tomorrow / whenever you can) at 8:30 pm EST?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall The event pokemon "trade ban" probably won't be solved any time soon. I can't link trade because it isn't allowing me to get on the internet.
@That_cute_pikachu I can't link trade because it isn't allowing me to get on the internet.
Quote:The event pokemon "trade ban" probably won't be solved any time soon. I can't link trade because it isn't allowing me to get on the internet.

@moo311 Jeez... that's very sad to hear Sad  GF is punishing even honest people that just do legal stuff.

I guess that we can't claim the mons by GTS either, right?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 7, 2018, 07:35 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
Quote:The event pokemon "trade ban" probably won't be solved any time soon. I can't link trade because it isn't allowing me to get on the internet.

@moo311 Jeez... that's very sad to hear Sad  GF is punishing even honest people that just do legal stuff.

I guess that we can't claim the mons by GTS either, right?

No, I'll make sure to update you all when I can connect to the internet
@moo311 Noted. Thanks! :D
*  IGN:  Wentai
*  Re-deposited:  Lv1 Exeggecute M.(nicknamed:MOO311)
*  Re-requested: Lv91+ Skarmory.
*  Thank you again verry much
I'm sorry to hear about your internet problem @"moo311 GF should not punish people with good intentions like you.Ill wait as long as I need too Take care of your problems first
So, is it a link trade ban on anyone trading events or was it just a disconnection on either person's DS?  I had it happen to me twice before where my internet connection crapped out on me and I was trade banned for only 30 minutes.  A few days later, my internet crapped out again and I got trade banned for a week.

Either way, it sucks to have to wait a random amount of time to come back.  :/

I personally can wait so do what needs to be done on your end, friend! :D

Coincidentally, there's a software patch for USUMO in the EShop that just got released a few days ago that everyone needs to download to even be able to connect online in the game for the plaza.  For anyone that still needs to do that, be sure to do so else the game just tells you via an error code.

I know some people don't even bother reading the contents of that error message and will probably be wondering why they can't connect to the plaza anymore. :P
@moo311 

Hey, moo. I find myself in need of your services once more. This time though, they're a bit more recreational. So here's what I'd like from you. Unfortunately thanks to work and school, I lack the time to breed it myself.

Pokemon: Accelgor
Shiny: Yes (why not?)
Nickname: None
Level: 100
Nature: Timid
Item: Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
Pokerus: No
Region of Pokemon (Optional): N/A
Pokeball: N/A
IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVS: 252 HP / 4 Sp Atk / 252 Spd
Moves: Final Gambit, Acid Spray, Protect, Encore
Eggmoves (Optional): N/A
OT (Optional): N/A

Thanks, moo. Hate to bother you while you're so busy already. 
Tongue

Pokemon Deposited: Exeggcute
Level of deposited: 1
Gender of Deposited: Female (in a Beast Ball)
Pokemon requested: Accelgor (Level 91+)
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder