0 0%
Yes, I did
100.00%
25 100.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Arash's Mamoswine (4 left) Those reserved PM me
(Feb 22, 2015, 09:00 PM)Denny Wrote: Been meaning to train up a Salamence to try out Mega Mence, it does seem like a beast in battle.

Yeah basically 1 hitting everything
May I have one if any are left?
Fc to the left
IGN: ThatGuy
Can i get one? D:

My IGN is Jose and my FC is on the left (:
I'll be adding and trading to people on friday because of school, sorry!
I'll be giving away a additional shiny noivern to each person because of the long wait. I will be able to trade with you guys soon, Thanks for being patient!
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:51 PM)Julia234 Wrote: I'll be giving away a additional shiny noivern to each person because of the long wait.  I will be able to trade with you guys soon, Thanks for being patient!

when are you free to trade my ign is tomas is yours Julia?
(Feb 28, 2015, 05:12 AM)PokeGod Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 06:51 PM)Julia234 Wrote: I'll be giving away a additional shiny noivern to each person because of the long wait.  I will be able to trade with you guys soon, Thanks for being patient!

Mine is Aurora, you can see my FC and IGN on the left, however I am not sure when I will be free to trade. I will notify when I will be able to on here afterwards saying I am available.
(Feb 28, 2015, 04:04 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

Mine is Aurora, you can see my FC and IGN on the left, however I am not sure when I will be free to trade.  I will notify when I will be able to on here afterwards saying I am available.

PMing would be better haha cuz then i get notification
(Mar 1, 2015, 02:12 AM)PokeGod Wrote:
(Feb 28, 2015, 04:04 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

Mine is Aurora, you can see my FC and IGN on the left, however I am not sure when I will be free to trade.  I will notify when I will be able to on here afterwards saying I am available.

PMing would be better haha cuz then i get  notification

Ok, Able to trade now msg me if you're available
If you still have any, I'd like one.
I deposited a Male Level 1 Froakie with the message "ARASH"
My IGN is Elton, friend code 5370-0518-8627