Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] BIG GIVEAWAY!
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:44 PM)matabro Wrote: hey hero sorry if I was sounding like a jackass dude

Not even close mate. No worries.

@ op; got the arcanine, thanks again~ Seems you'll be a popular give away(er?) on these forums Wink
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:44 PM)blitzerr85 Wrote: the OT is Eeveeli? lol but thanks again

Haha I just noticed this myself! I got my own Arcanine back Kappa/

No but I once had to gen a shiny Arcanine for someone with this name so that must be the reason :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Thanks man Smile
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:46 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:44 PM)blitzerr85 Wrote: the OT is Eeveeli? lol but thanks again

No but I once had to gen a shiny Arcanine for someone with this name so that must be the reason :D

Haha its cool, its always nice to have shinies!
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:46 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:

Haha yeah. It was a while back but I just LOVE Arcanine so I just cloned it a couple times and did a giveaway!
Will you be doing more giveaways?
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:45 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:44 PM)matabro Wrote: hey hero sorry if I was sounding like a jackass dude

Not even close mate. No worries.

@ op; got the arcanine, thanks again~ Seems you'll be a popular give away(er?) on these forums Wink

Most likely I will be :D . I also may do another one tonight! Any suggestions?
Dragonite that's my favorite Pokemon
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Do you have to be a certain level to have a profile pick?
how do you clone? lol ive seen lots people do it. i