Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Beldum Breedject Giveaway!!!
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
I might do a Bagon giveaway next, as that's what I'm currecntly breeding, or I may just take a poll

BELDUM BREEDJECT GIVEAWAY
Hello! From now until who-knows-when, I'll be hosting a giveaway for Beldum breedjects. "But wundr," some of you may be thinking, "what about the Beldum/Bagon giveaway from before?" That didn't work - I barely give any away, and the thread died within a few days. As such, I decided to reformulate my strategy. I came to the conclusion that once I get a shiny Beldum from the breeding, I would then giveaway the breedjects.
Now that I hatched a shiny (it was a funny story), it's time to give away the rejects. Here's the stats:

POKEMON: Beldum
MOVES: Take Down | N/A | N/A | N/A
IVs: At least four, most five. Maxed slots are marked using mark system (six shapes, selected shapes correspond to IVs of 31)
NATURE: Quiet
REGION: USA
POKE BALL: Poke Ball

And that just about covers it. Other than that, basic rules. Not as complex as the last one Wink

1) this is GTS based. There's a small form down there somewhere that lets me find your deposited Pokemon
2) make the GTS message "wundr GA" or add a line in the form and specify there
3) no common Pokemon deposited, please. This will greatly reduce your chances of getting sniped
4) request level 1-10 only, since these are all freshly-hatched
5) be patient. as much as I wanna get all requests done ASAP, I get busy sometimes. If you get sniped or wait >24 hours, PM me ONLY ONCE

deposited Pokemon: 
deposited level: 
deposited gender: 
in-game name: 

Side note 1: I will give off the 5IVs first
Side note 2: there are currently three [3] 5IVs and two [2] 4IVs
Side note 3: if you want, you can name some cool-looking shinies in replies. If you catch my interest and I can breed it, I will give away the breedjects
Side note 4: if for some reason you want one that came before I bothered with IVs/nature, I have twenty-one [21] with random Ivs and natures
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
deposited Pokemon: Porygon
deposited level: 1
deposited gender: -
in-game name: Nicola
(Apr 22, 2016, 07:44 PM)Naysaii Wrote: deposited Pokemon: Porygon
deposited level: 1
deposited gender: -
in-game name: Nicola

sent! :D
May I get one?
Pokemon wanted Beldum
Pokemon Deposited Audino(Japanese)
Lvl 1
Gender Male
IGN David
GTS Message wundr GA
@Davizz sent :D
Deposited Pokémon: Vulpix
Deposited lvl 1
Deposited Gender: female 
IGN Name: Arda
GTS Message wundr GA
@SnickersXzocker I don't see it, you probably got sniped. If you wanna try again, put up another Pokemon
May I get one?
Just curious why Quiet nature?