0%
0 0%
Venusaur (Mega)
17.24%
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Black's Giveaway: VGC Legal Togekiss (Closed for Newcomers; Important Update in RED)
Right final attempt

Zigzagoon
Male
Level 2
IGN: JD

If this doesnt work then i have no clue lol Sorry
(Feb 26, 2015, 09:05 AM)StarScream Wrote: Mine is currently in GTS i dont get it. Ive changed it 3 times to make it easier but i have a

Zigzagoon Level 2
Female

Done everything i can, sorry if its caused inconvenience

Alright try changing it to a new wild Pokemon that isn't be on the list. Edit: found you

Btw the reason why I said that was because I really don't want to waste time with people who just put their Pokemon in the thread only to find that they aren't in the GTS. I don't want to hold a huge line just because one person didn't even follow the instructions to begin with. Ha I even remember getting troll post when I was in my old FB group about people doing reverse trades themselves for the Pokemon I'm offereing which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, meaning their obviously wasting everyone's time. Funny story is that I did encounter those same people who sniped others on the list which there isn't anything I could do. I'm ok when only one or two people tell their pokemon isn't in the Gts but then I get more than like 5 or 6 then I start questioning them. Anyways sorry about this rant I gave since this is coming from my perspective.
Yeh i get you. Im not one to waste anyones time just trying to figure out why it doesnt work :/ sad times. If my latest one didnt work ill try that??
(Feb 26, 2015, 09:19 AM)StarScream Wrote: Yeh i get you. Im not one to waste anyones time just trying to figure out why it doesnt work :/ sad times. If my latest one didnt work ill try that??

Don't worry it did work this time.
Sorry for all that. Dont know what was going on Smile thank you
wurmple

male

lv 4

ign drake thanks alot
I have only Four Togekiss left for trade. Everyone up till IxFBaByxI has gotten their Togekiss.
pokemon: Ralts
Level:5
Ign: Jarry Smile
Pokemon deposited: zigzagoon
Level: 3
IGN: papuito
(Feb 26, 2015, 11:26 AM)papuito Wrote: Pokemon deposited: zigzagoon
Level: 3
IGN: papuito

Try out a different pokemon in the gts