[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0
@Ryokara
My Ariados was traded by someone...
I put Mudbray this time. Thanks!

Pokémon Desposited: Mudbray
Nickname of Pokémon: Mud
Gender of Pokémon: Male
Level of Pokémon: 14
Pokémon Wanted: Fomantis with Contrary (HA)
GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokedex.
@SilentShun
Aaand it's gone. Again. :/ I'm very sorry about the inconvenience!
Seems, people are VERY motivated when it comes to completing ones Pokédex.
Trade via Link Trade:.

FC: (on the profile)
IGN: (on the profile)
Pokémon Wanted: Alolan Vulpix (HA) [if I can pick a second one, Komala]
Pokémon Offered: Staryu/Illuminate/Modest/5IVs -Atk and Porygon2/Download/Modest/6IV
OU MASTER RACE
@Ryokara
This time I put Fomantis .
Hope it will be successed this time.

Pokémon Desposited: Fomantis
Nickname of Pokémon: Sherbert
Gender of Pokémon: Female
Level of Pokémon: 23
Pokémon Wanted: Fomantis with Contrary (HA)
GTS Message: I want to fill my Pokedex.

and I added your FC
Can I have Komala and  Wimpod with offering Turtonator (3v) and Mimikyu (4v)?
FC: SilentShun
IGN: Shun
Pokémon Wanted: Komala and Wimpod
Pokémon Offered: Litten and Gible
@"Anabel"
Yesterday was a horribly busy day. I registered your FC, but didn't have time to set up any trades. x_x
Hopefully, we can trade today! Smile You sure can grab multiple Pokémon from the thread, I absolutely don't mind!

@SilentShun
If fear, it's gone once more. People seem to react VERY quickly, if you tell them, you want to complete your Dex.
Or, they react like this in general.
But I think, if you have to wait for me multiple hours, which can easily be the case, since I live in Germany (meaning different time zones, etc.) one shouldn't "provoke" them helping you out with your VERY needed Fomantis.
Even if it doesn't make any sense that you need another Fomantis for your Fomantis to complete your Dex or whatsoever... Why do they instantly grab EVERYTHING they get their hands on?! >_>

Anyways! I added your FC as well. Hopefully, working out trades this way works better.
GTS seems to be reliable only when both parties are online and paying attention. Which isn't optimal at all.
But sure thing, you can get Komala, Wimpod and your promised Fomantis as well! I'd love to get my hands on Litten and Turtonator, if possible!
I already got some Gible breedjects, so you can keep that, if you like. In the end, you don't even have to offer something good to grab from a Giveaway. Wink

In the end, I am very, very sorry about the inconvinience. Can't wait for the GTS getting less lively.
@Ryokara
It's ok. It's not anyone fault.
By the way, I found you added my FC.
How can I trade with you via Link trade?
I cannot find you in the game.
I am new to this.

I have few breedjects but they don't have egg moves.
I am not good in planning egg moves but I don't want to waste them.
I am happy to give them to you.
Hope they can contribute on your future breedject giveaways.  :D
@SilentShun
We both have to be online on the Festival Plaza to set up a Link Trade. Smile
Then, we should be able to find each other in the guest list. (If that's the name of it in the english version as well!)

In regards to your breedjects:
It's quite easy to breed down egg moves! Especially since your Pokémon don't level up at the daycare anymore AND you can teach your Pokémon all the attacks it can learn (per level-up) via Attack Reminder, regardless of its level! Smile
So, your breedjects, even if they inherit any egg moves, don't go "to waste" as easily as before!
I still fluidly remember breeding Eevee with 4 egg moves on ORAS, which was terribly annoying, because the parents kept on forgetting their egg moves due to moves learnt by level-up. -sighs-
Anyways! I hope so as well! :3 Hopefully, I soon can breed some more interesting Pokémon worth of grabbing. c:
NEW
Added Mareanie, Sandygast and Pyukumuku to the list!

UPDATE
Added Crush Claw to Rockruff's move pool!

FUN FACT
The move "Tickle" is "Spaßkanone" in German. Which basically means "fun cannon". What.
@Ryokara Is now a good time? Also no problem at all, life gets in the way sometimes  :D
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel"
Sure thing it is! Smile
Also - I couldn't agree more. :p