Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! \o/
Can I have a polliwog please?
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:38 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Can I have a polliwog please?

Aye. :p
With or without HA?
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:39 PM)Ryokara Wrote:

With or without HA?

with HA please
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:39 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:39 PM)Ryokara Wrote:

With or without HA?

with HA please

Again, thank you so much!
I can trade now and throughout most of the day, so let me know when you're available ^.^
Thanks again Smile your GA is great!
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:43 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Again, thank you so much!
(Oct 4, 2015, 06:00 AM)FallOutAdam Wrote: Thanks again Smile your GA is great!

It's a pleasure!
I'm just really proud that someone can make use of my Breedjects, hihi... =u=
I'd like these pokemon please!

Tyrunt | Adamant | Strong Jaw | + Dragon Dance
Fletchling | Adamant | Gale Wings (HA)
Dratini | Adamant | Marvel Scale (HA) (1 with Extreme Speed)
Croagunk | Adamant | Poison Touch (HA)
Poliwag | Calm | Swift Swim (HA) | + Encore

Thanks in advance for this giveaway!
(I'm amazed how much time it takes you to do this, and giving it out for free.. Teach me Senpai!)
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:09 AM)remorade Wrote: I'd like these pokemon please!

Tyrunt | Adamant | Strong Jaw | + Dragon Dance
Fletchling | Adamant | Gale Wings (HA)
Dratini | Adamant | Marvel Scale (HA) (1 with Extreme Speed)
Croagunk | Adamant | Poison Touch (HA)
Poliwag | Calm | Swift Swim (HA) | + Encore

Thanks in advance for this giveaway!
(I'm amazed how much time it takes you to do this, and giving it out for free.. Teach me Senpai!)

Tyrunt, Fletchling, Croagunk and Poliwag are reserved and ready for trade!
I decided to breed an Adamant Dragonite for myself too and since that is the last Dratini with Extreme Speed left... I'll need that a little while longer. x_x" Should have edited that, tho.
But your Dratini should be ready by tomorrow at latest!
Just gonna finish this HA Gible before... it takes so long to hatch them... friggin 10,240 steps... orrrr...!

Also, let's be perfectly honest with you here:
The Pokémon I give away are just breedjects. They are "leftovers" from my attemps to breed the perfect Pokémon for myself. I don't need them anymore and give them to you guys to breed your own perfect Pokémon as quickly as possible since they have the right nature and a few max IV already. So, I don't just throw them out into the Wonder Trade to get a Zigzagoon / Wurmple / whatever for them, but to someone who can and maybe will make use of them. That's the thought behind it, nothing else. :p So, I really don't think it's anything special or noble because they are not any close to battle ready and you have to do at least a little work yourself.
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:30 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Also, let's be perfectly honest with you here:
The Pokémon I give away are just breedjects. They are "leftovers" from my attemps to breed the perfect Pokémon for myself. I don't need them anymore and give them to you guys to breed your own perfect Pokémon as quickly as possible since they have the right nature and a few max IV already. So, I don't just throw them out into the Wonder Trade to get a Zigzagoon / Wurmple / whatever for them, but to someone who can and maybe will make use of them. That's the thought behind it, nothing else. :p So, I really don't think it's anything special or noble because they are not any close to battle ready and you have to do at least a little work yourself.

This, so much this! Breeding myself i found that i release mons with 5 IV's cause it had low in something i want high in.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.